A hand landed on my thigh and caressed the skin just below the hem of the dress.

"Don't worry, Catherina, nothing happened to me. I had a lot of luck."

His words together with his touch soothed me.

A short while later, we arrived at a tall apartment complex. He drove down into the garage and parked the car before coming to my side and helping me out of the car.

We took an elevator up to a long hall where he walked up to a massive wooden door and unlocked it. Inside was a spacious apartment, no, a loft. The living and dining area as well as the kitchen was one open, very modern space. Off to the right was a hallway that probably lead to the bedrooms and such.

Aram gently directed me to the spacious leather couch and placed me down. I followed the gentle push of his hands on my upper arms and sat down gingerly.

"Did you eat dinner?" He asked, his voice low and calm.

I nodded, but this time he only had to give me a harsh look and I spoke up.

"Yes Sir."

He nodded once.

"I did drink, though, Sir." I added as an afterthought.

Again a nod. His hand stroked the side of my face.

"Stay here, I'll be right back."

He disappeared for a moment before he came back and gave me a plastic package. Inside was an alcohol test like the police used on drunk drivers. He helped me unpack it and then lifted the test to my lips.

"Blow." He instructed.

I did as told and he took the test back to look at the result. Apparently he was happy with what he saw because he threw it away and then handed me a stack of paper. I gave it a glance and realised that it was a very detailed contract.

"Sir, is this really necessary?" I asked quietly, feeling uncomfortable.

Signing a contract with Aram made it feel so impersonal. Aram was special, and I didn't want to sign a contract that would describe every aspect of our relationship and then eventually end.

He gave me a baffled look, then dropped his gaze to the paper in my hand.

"All my subs sign that" He said nonchalantly.

I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. So I was just another sub to him, where he was my world. My gaze dropped back to the paper. I felt tears pool in my eyes.

"I think this was a bad idea." I mumbled.

I handed him back the contract and got up.

"Take me home, please."

Something flashed in his eyes that reminded me of the Beast. I shrank away from him on instinct. Shock was evident on his face, but he got up none the less and walked to the door.

"Alright." Was all he said.

We made it all the way to my apartment before he spoke again.

"At least tell me why."

I didn't know how to answer, but I felt gutted. Here he was again after two years, and all he wanted from me was a good fuck like a good little pet. I didn't want that from him. A playroom relationship identical to the ones he's had with other nameless women. I didn't know how to voice my thoughts. Hell, I didn't even know why it hurt so much.

I shrugged.

"It's just not what I'm looking for." I told him honestly.

He sighed and ran his hand through his short hair.

"What are you looking for, Catherina?" He asked, exasperated.

I shrugged again.

In this moment we weren't Dom and sub, we were man and woman who realised that they were looking for different things.

"Are you mad that I would be the one in charge? That you can't chain me up again like a good little slave?" He spat venomously.

Surprised, I stepped back. I didn't expect him to react like that. So... hateful.

"I never enjoyed chaining you up, Aram." I told him.

Anger flared clear on his face.

"Bullshit. You loved every second of it. You loved the way you had complete power over me."

His reaction was entirely irrational to me and I couldn't comprehend how we went from me not signing a contract to him being like this.

"I honestly didn't, Aram. I bought you to get you out of there."

He sneered.

"What kind of sick person buys a human being anyway? Huh? With daddy's money too, I'll bet."

His anger was scaring me, reminding me too much of the glorious insane man I'd brought home from that auction. I'd thought he'd gotten better now that he was free.

"I bought you so they wouldn't kill you!" I fought back.

"Maybe I wanted them to kill me!" He exploded, yelling in my face. "Maybe I wanted to get out! Did you ever think about that? Huh? You selfabsorbed little bitch! You think you helped me when you bought me like a dog?"

Before I knew what was happening, I exploded myself. Usually I would be far to deep inside my head to ever raise a word against a Dominant, but then again, Aram always brought out the wierdest things in me.

"I bought you BECAUSE I FUCKING COULDNT STAND WHAT THEY WERE DOING TO YOU! They beat you and they raped you and they tore down everything you were, and I couldn't take it. You fascinated me, Aram. Right from the moment they dragged you on that stage. You wanna know what I thought?  Huh? I thought 'oh man, what idiots, as if they would ever know what to do with someone as dominant as you.' But I did. I knew what to do with you. I knew how to let you dominate me. It was all I wanted. Right from the start. I wanted you to be my Dom, my Master. I was just too fucking scared for my life to let you."

He had grown silent with my outburst, and watched in open fascination how tears trickled down my face.

"Then why won't you let me now?" He asked quietly, as if he really couldn't comprehend it.

I heaved a tired sigh.

"What about that contract made you change your mind, Catherina?" His voice was soft as velvet, luring me in.

"The fact that you had that contract ready for any randon sub. The fact that all your subs signed the same contract. I don't wanna be your fuck buddy, Aram. I can't."

Realization crossed his face as he understood the problem.

"You want to be special." He murmured quietly, as if to himself. "You want me to care for you the way your father never did."

His words hit home, even if they were never meant for me to hear.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M