Chapter 25- Losing it.

Start from the beginning

We sat down around the kitchen table and Liam gave us cups with hot tea in it.

" Where's Zayn?" I asked and took a little sip of my tea.

" I was supposed to wake him up when you were here" Liam said and before I could stop him he was gone.

Niall had his hands around the cup as he stared into it.

I left out a little sigh. I hope that Niall would start cheering up soon. It was so hard seeing him like this.

" Hi you're here" Zayn said and rubbed his eyes when he walked half naked in the kitchen.

He was only on his boxers. I shook my head smiling and stood up to give him a big hug.

When I was done Niall stood up.

" Come here" Zayn said and pulled Niall's hand so Niall almost fell into his arms.

" How are you?" Zayn asked when he let go of Niall.

" Been better" Niall answered shortly and sat down again.

Zayn looked at me worried.

I sat down next to Niall who stared again into his cup.

Liam and Zayn sat down infront of us.

" So I've been with the kids since you left.." Liam said and took a sip of his tea.

" How are they?" I asked. I missed them so much that it hurt.

" It's a little weird..." Liam said and looked me in the eye.

Niall looked quickly up.

" What?" He asked.

" I think that Amelia is being left...out" Liam said.

" What do you mean left out ?" I asked surprised.

" Don't get me wrong, Michael needs the attention he's just a little baby ! But I spend way more time with Amelia since our parents weren't....."

" I knew this would happen" Niall said. I could sense a little anger in his voice.

" What are you saying Liam? " I said a little bit louder than I should.

" I think I understand what you've been telling me about...how you experience your childhood...when I didn't feel the same way at all"

" You got to be kidding me" Niall shot in and ran his fingers through his hair.

" They already picked a favorite one? That's it ! We are never leaving the kids there again" Niall said and stood up. He walked out of the kitchen and we could hear him curse.

He went to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

I closed my eyes.

" He's still a little bit angry" I almost whispered and opened my eyes.

" I think Niall is right...I mean, look what it did to you Marissa. You ran from home and used drugs" Zayn said and looked at Liam who knew Zayn was right.

" I'm just a little bit worried that Amelia will be left out a lot if she's gonna be there with Michael much" Liam said.

" My daughter is never gonna be left out. Never once in her life" I said and and felt the anger in my head when I thought of my parents. I thought that they learned their lesson when I told them the reason why I was leaving.

I looked at my mom who stood there with a straight line on her face. My dad looked at her and she nodded her head.

" You have 10 minuets to get out of this house" He said and let me go. I rubbed the spots were he had kept his hands.