Chapter 17- Screwed up mess

HELLO ! HI ! I need to say something :D Alright, there is this girl, she has this amazing story on wattpad called You're worth it ( A Niall Horan Fan Fiction) And she doesn't have the reads she deserves ! This amazing writer is @milla0107. Please go check her out, I promise you won't regret it, she is very talented :) So if you like my story, I promise you that you will love hers :D 

Thanks guys ! xx

Andrea laughed but she was so nervous that she couldn't barely look at me.

" Niall ! " 

I found strong hands land on my shoulders but I wasn't really paying attention.

" I'm so proud of you" I heard my mom say, I knew her voice.

Andrea looked at me with tears in her eyes, then she turned around.

" Great show son" My dad said. I turned around finally.

" Oh, hey guys" I said but my brain was froze. What the hell just happened.

" We didn't know you had a visitor" My mom said.

" I can go, I was just-" Andrea excused herself when she turned around.

" Stay" I said.

Andrea stopped moving. 

" We better go, we were just gonna thank you for the show...you wanna come with us home or?" Greg asked me.

" No ya'll go ahead. I have to do something first" I said without taking my eyes of Andrea who looked away.

Greg looked at Andrea, then at me. " As you wish, guys come"

My mom kissed me on the cheek before they left.

I closed the door after them.

" Andrea what are you doing?" I asked her when I was sure that they were gone.

" I don't...I don't know what to do" She said and a tear leaked down her cheek.

" That baby can't be mine. We never had sex" I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

" Niall, we did" Andrea said and wiped a tear with her hand before she put it again under the baby.

" No we didn't" I almost hissed at her.

" Don't tell me that we didn't ! I remember it like it was yesterday. It was in Lenny's party...I guess you were drunk, but I wasn't that drunk " Andrea said and kept rocking the babygirl so the baby would keep calm.

" What ? You raped me or something ? Because I don't remember giving you any permission" I yelled.

The baby started crying, and so did Andrea. 

" You even told me that you loved me, how could you not remember? I would never rape you Niall ! How could you even say that ! " Andrea said between sobbing.

She was too young. Too young. 

I hided my face with my hands, trying to lead the crying somewhere else but it just echoed in my head.

" Can you please make her stop crying" I asked calm.

" I'm trying ! It won't work" Andrea said like she was losing her mind.

" Take her" she said as she handed me her.

As soon as the girl was in my hands she stopped crying.

Andrea looked at me surprised. " She knows her father" She whispered as she dried the tears.

I looked at the girl who looked at me back. 

" Take her" I said and handed Andrea her like she was burning me.

" And leave ! Leave and never show yourself ever again ! " I yelled.

Andrea took few steps backwards.

" I have nowhere to go" Andrea whispered desperately as she took her bag.

" I'm sorry I can't...." I stopped. What if the baby was mine? Was I just gonna let her go into the night without food or home what so ever? And it doesn't matter if it's my baby or not, it's a baby.

" Alright, go to the Westbury hotel. I'll let them know that you are coming with a baby...I can't handle this right now" I said.

" Can I meet you again?" She asked.

" Tomorrow, I'll be at your hotel at 1" I said.

" But she takes naps at 2" Andrea said and looked at her baby.

" Fine, 2 it is now go. I'll get a car for you " I said and opened the door for her.

" Thank you, thank you so much" She said and walked to the door. She stopped when she was next to me.

" Thank you" She said and wrapped her hand around me. I found her lips stroke my neck gently. Then she walked out of the door.

I slammed the door when she was gone.

This wasn't happening to me. Finally when nothing could ruin anything for me this has to happen. Fuck it. Fuck life. Fuck people. This was such a screwed up mess.

I cursed myself when I had to protect Marissa from this.

So must of all...

Fuck secrets.

Marissa's P.O.V

" Goodnight" I said when Greg went to bed. He was the last one to go upstairs. Now, Niall was left.

Instead of reading, or watching television I stared out of the window, biting my fingernails.

It was 2 o clock in the morning. The show ended few hours ago. What was taking him so long?

I was almost falling asleep on the kitchen table when I heard someone open the door.

I opened my eyes and looked up. 

Niall took of his jacket and hung it up. 

" Oh hey, I thought you were asleep" He said when he turned around.

" I was just waiting for you...I got worried" I said and stood up.

" Nothing to be worried about, let's go to sleep" He said. He kissed me on the cheeks and smiled warmly before he turned around to walk up the stairs. My eyes searched his body. That's when I found a proof for my worries.

" Why were you so long?" I asked.

Niall stopped in the middle of the stairs.

" I was partying with the staff" He said.

" You don't smell like alcohol" I said, trying not to sound to desperate. Why didn't he just tell me what was wrong?

" I don't always have to drink do I ?" He said and he sounded like he was pissed at me. He left out a big sigh and kept walking up the stairs.

" But why do you have a lipstick leftover on your neck Niall?" I asked. My heart was pounding. He could just tell me. I would try to change so he would want me more, or I could just leave if he wanted too.

Niall froze in his steps. He stroke his fingers over his neck and looked at his fingertips when he was done.

" I guess you can't blame the alcohol now" I said and smiled.

I didn't know that I was crying until I had lock myself in the bathroom.

It wasn't until I saw myself in the mirror. I was trying to smile but all that I could do was to bit my lips so no one could hear me crying.

My legs finally gave up and I dragged them closer to me so I could lay me head on my knees.

" Don't make them hear you" I whispered over and over again.

These were the words I whispered to myself over and over again, almost every night when I lived with my parents. When they told me that I wasn't good enough and I was a screwed up mess.

Maybe the were right.

Maybe I was a screwed up mess.

Maybe Niall would agree.