Chapter 1

" Amelia, come here sweetie"  Niall sat down next to me and I couldn't help it but smile.

" What?" He asked laughing. He had his sunglasses on but I could imaging his eyes peer up as he laughed.

"Oh nothing" I said and stroke my belly. Only 2 months left and it would be over. We would have a little august baby. Liam is hoping that the baby will be born on his birthday. Who knows?

" June is very hot this year isn't it? Who picked this place?So many memories" Harry said as he and Ally came holding hands with a little basket full of food I guess. 

" True that, and I did...perfect place to sit down and have a picnick with all of you...plus it's perfect to be so near to the ocean" Niall said and pointed at the ocean where Liam and Amelia where running around or making sandcastles.

I looked to the left.

Louis was sitting with his 4 months old son, Thomas and Brittany infront of them playing with Thomas's toes.

" Where's mommy?" Louis said with a funny voice as Brittany hided behind Thomas's toes. Thomas laughed.

I smiled to myself and looked to the right.

Zayn was lying on his girlfriend stomach, Megan. He was reading his book but stopped when Harry and Ally sat down next to Niall.

" Hungry?" Zayn asked as he layed the book down and turned his head to face Megan.

" Sure" Megan answered and took her sunglasses off.

Zayn smiled and kissed her.

" Amelia, Liam ! " Niall yelled again.

I stopped looking around and took up a bottle of water.

Zayn , Megan, Louis, Brittany and little Thomas gathered around us and we started grabbing sandwiches.

" You should try the ocean, it's great" Liam said as he and Amelia came walking to us.

" I'm up for it" Harry answered and smirked.

" Towels are in my bag over there" I said and pointed at my bag that was lying in the sand.

I couldn't help it but smile when I started thinking of the last time I was here.

That was probably the summer 09....when Niall took me down here to give me my birthday present after the worst birthday ever and I asked him to be my bestfriend because I was too scared that he would say no if  I asked him to be something more. But now,  my birthday had never been better. 

And this was the perfect place to celebrated it. With my most loved people.

" Only few weeks to the wedding....how are you feeling?" Zayn asked and looked at Ally and Harry.

Harry smiled and looked at Ally.

" I can't wait" He answered and kissed her on the cheek.

Ally looked at me and blinked.

" Daddy, can I have that one?" Amelia asked and pointed at a sandwich after Niall had wrapped her in a towel. 

He stroke her hair from her face and kissed her on the forhead.

" Yes you can love" He said and smiled.

" I would like to make a toast" Liam suddenly said and lifted his water bottle up.

Everyone raised their bottles.

" To Marissa...May she keep being this lovely wife, mother, friend, and sister" Liam looked at me and smiled a warm smile.

" Thank you" I mouthed him and smiled. 

" Hear hear" Niall said and everyone repeated.

" Thank you guys" I said and Ally hugged me.

This was just the way it was supposed to be.

So happy. So a life. So save.

If I knew at this moment what the future had to show me, I would choose to stay like this forever.

Sorry how short this is, but this is just the beginning :) I hope you like it :)