Chapter 24- Let it out.

I swear for a moment my heart stopped beating.

" I don't understand..." I trained off. This was impossible. Bobby was fine, he was fine back in Ireland.

" He was already taking heart medicine,It's complicated, mum won't talk about it" I heard Greg say between sobbing. I knew that they were all close. So close, and now they were only 3 left.

" Greg? When are you gonna tell me that you're joking? Please tell me now" I begged as I noticed that tears had build a wall over my eyes so everything was blurry.

" Marissa, I need you to tell Niall for me, I can't do it. This is too much for me to handle" It sounded like Greg was trying not to cry like a little hopeless baby. But he was welcome to do it. He was just talking to me. He could trust me.

" I can't do it either" I whispered and closed my eyes to let the tears leak down my cheek.

" I'm begging you" Greg said.

I sniffed up in my nose. How could I tell him? Niall would brake down.

" How many days do I have?" I asked. Maybe I could prepare or make sure that the kids weren't home,  I don't know ? I wasn't even handling this to well either , how could I be strong for Niall?

" You have to tell him at least to night...It won't be long until the funeral is going to be and we need Niall and you to come over here and help us. Dad would like that...don't you think that Niall would like to say goodb...-" That's were Greg stopped. 

I gasped a little. I knew what was happening. Greg was getting a reality check. His dad was gone forever and there was no turning back.

" I'll take care of this Greg alright? Be strong, for your mother" I said and tried not to cry so I wouldn't make Greg more upset then he already was.

" Okey" Was all he could say. He was in shock. 

I spend few minuets on the bathroom after Greg hung up.

I took a look at Niall's phone to check the clock.

It was 16:55.

I took a deep breath and tried to dry away the tears before I opened the door.

" There you are ! " Amelia was standing in the stairs. " I was looking for you" She said and smiled.

" Is something wrong?" I asked and looked around.

" Nope, just wanted to tell you that I finished the fruit bowl, I love you too" Then she smiled Niall's prank smile and ran up in her room.

I felt better for few second after this but it didn't end long.

I walked into the living room where my boys were still sleeping.

Carefully, I took Michael up. He didn't wake up but Niall did.

" What is going on?" He asked sleepy.

Without saying a word, I walked upstairs with Michael to put him in his crib.

On my way back to the living room I couldn't help it but look at the family photos that were hanging on the wall. 

And the biggest picture was taken when Maura, Greg and Bobby were here. 

I took a deep breath and walked to the living room.

Niall was now sitting in the sofa and rubbing his eyes tired.

" What's the time? " He asked me as I sat down next to him.

" Niall..." How was I gonna tell him? This was horrible.