Chapter 7- Betrayal night.

" Marissa? " Niall was waving his hand infront of me to wake me up from my thoughts.

" Yes" I said and smiled. " Oh you are here? You played wonderful" 

Niall smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek before he sat down in his seat.

" Louis, Thomas is falling asleep, I'm thinking of taking him home" Brittany said when the clock was getting midnight.

" Want me to come with you?" Louis asked and stood up.

" No honey, you stay longer, could you just hold him while I kiss Ally and Harry goodbye?" Brittany said and handed Louis Thomas.

" Of course" Louis said smiling and took Thomas in his arms.

" Believe it or not, but I think that my son is getting a red hair" Louis said and kissed Thomas's head when Brittany went away.

" That's so cute" Liam said and giggled.

" I'm thinking of getting myself a drink...anyone wanna join?" Megan asked as she stood up.

Liam took his eyes of Thomas and looked at Zayn.

" I'm good" Zayn said and lifted his glass.

" I'm in" Liam said and stood up.

I watched them walk together to the bar.

Liam was hiding something. Maybe he fancied Megan.

" If you excuse me, that lady seems a little lonely" Zayn said and stood up. 

" Zayn, what about Megan?" Niall asked after he checked who the girl was.

" She doesn't mind" Zayn said and blinked Niall before he disappeared to the dancefloor.

" Alright, say goodnight" Brittany said as she kissed Louis on the lips.

" Goodnight angel" Louis said and kissed Thomas on the cheek.

" Goodnight" I said and waved.

Louis took a deep breath and sat down.

" She's right, it's getting pretty late" He said and looked at his watch.

" Where's Amelia?" I asked but nobody had to answer me. Amelia was having the time of her life, dancing with Ally's dad on the dancefloor.

Before we knew it Harry and Ally had to go. They were going to Greek the morning after.

**

" I think that we should go home, I'm going on a meeting in the morning" Niall said and gasped tired.

" I'm gonna get Amelia" I said and kissed Louis on the cheek before I went to look for her.

After about 2 hours, Liam and Megan were still at the bar, but now Megan had her hand on Liam's chest as they laughed.

I shook my head and continued looking.

" I'm sorry, have you seen a 4 year old girl with blue eyes, light hair and wearing a white dress with a pink flower belt? " I asked a woman that was walking to the bathroom.

" Oh yes ! I saw her running towards the hallway, the kids were playing there" She answered kindly.

" Thank you so much" I said and smiled before I went to the hallway.

"Amelia?" I shouted when I didn't find her or any other kids.

I took a turn to the right.

I didn't know that I would disturb someone if I kept walking.