Chapter 14- Take a breath.

Hello hello ! I'm so sorry that I haven't update for few days, I was gonna do it yesteday but I was thrown a surprise birthday party at my friends house :O So when I came home I was really tired and it was really late, so sorry about that. So I wrote this chapter, I hope you like it.

Hope you have a great day :D

xxx

Niall's P.O.V

I hadn't seen Amelia for 5 days now. I had only spoke to her through my phone and every time I wanted to get in the car to go and get her. I missed my little princess. And my other princess too, who hadn't open her eyes in 5 days.

But the boy? He was getting better everyday. Today would be the day when I could have him in the room with me and Marissa in a little hospital crib. That's how better he was. He was ready to go home.

But Joe wasn't happy at all. He yelled at me everyday, for not giving interviews, for disappearing from the media in 5 days. And now, we were having the same conversation again.

" Joe , my wife is in a coma....I'm not giving interviews ! " I tried to stay calm through the phone but I heard Joe sigh.

" Niall ! You don't know how this works, if you disappear like that in few days, your fans will leave and you will be all alone with no career...look, I'm sorry about your wife man, I really am, but think of this like you gave your soul to the devil. You can't take it back. You're stuck. And since you are stuck, I recommend that you do the best of it. So go out for a walk, like you wanna buy something for your wife. Answer questions about your son on twitter or do a webcam...do something" Then he hung up.

Sell my soul to the devil? 

I put my phone in my pocket and sat down in the same chair like always. 

Maybe I needed to do something. I could use the day and see my daughter. But I didn't wanna leave Marissa. What if she would wake up and I wouldn't be there?

No. No I was gonna stay here. She needed me. 

Liam came in without knocking, holding two cappuccinos that I had been waiting desperately for. The coffee on this hospital was disgusting.

" Here" He said and handed it over. " The line at starbucks wasn't long since it's so early..." Liam said. But I didn't even know that he was gonna come at this hour. Why was he here so early?

" I expected you around lunch?" I said confused and took a sip of my coffee. Sweet lord that was  good.