Chapter 4- Ally's cold feet

3 weeks later.

" It's a bummer that you can't join us Marissa" Ally said, with sadness in her voice through the phone.

" Oh don't say that ! This is your last night as a single woman, you wouldn't have to have a pregnant lady complaining about the heat temperature all of the time" I said and laughed but Ally didn't seem to find it funny at all.

" Ally, go...have fun ! I'll see you tomorrow morning to do your hair" I said and smiled.

I could here Ally sigh but at the end she agreed to go out and have fun. 

When I hung up the phone, Niall came walking out of the bathroom.

" Is my hair alright?" He asked and looked at the mirror that was hanging on the wall.

" It's ... what it called...perfecto" I said with an Italian accent and laughed at myself. 

Niall laughed over my sillyness and walked to me.

" If you need any help, don't be afraid to call me. I'm not gonna drink tonight since Harry asked me to play in the ceremony" Niall said.

" I'm not gonna need any Niall...I'll be fine" I said and fixed his tie.

Suddenly we heard a car park outside and the living room got full with car lights.

" That's me, love you babe" He said and quickly kissed me on the cheek.

" Niall ! " I said before he opened the door.

" What?" He asked.

I stood up and begged him to come.

" I'm getting la-" I stopped him by kissing him a deep and passionate kiss.

" Mmm" Niall moaned just before I stopped the kiss.

" Alright you gotta go" I said and smirked.