Chapter 1: Miraxus

Mira walked over to the short white old man who sat a top the bar counter in the guild.

"Master," her voice was soft and graceful. "I have a question to ask of you." She looked into the old man's eyes. Worried as if something were on her mind.

The old man looked up at the gracious flower and nodded. "Come to my office." His voice was firm as he spoke, though it was also scruffy.

Moments later, Mira sat in the Master's office. She looked are out at all the various degrees and certificates that were strewn against the walls. All addressed to Makarov Dreyar; the Master of Fairy Tail.

"Horrible. Aren't they?" Makarov entered the office and trotted over to his chair where he sat quite comfortably.

"But Master-" Mira started but was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Come in." Makarov called. The door then proceeded to swing open, revealing five other mages. Two not from Fairy Tail.

The five mages walked in and each sat down in a seat. The mages consisted of Lucy, Levy, Romeo, Kagura and Yukino.

"You may be wondering why I have called all of you here. You all have something similar, though you may not know it right now. Some of your fellow wizards who use dragon slayer magic are going through a phase which is called Dragon Slayer Mating Season. During this time, dragon slayers become more aggressive and may act differently than normal. They are simply searching for their mate. Do not fret however, Mating season for them ends in a month or two. If a dragon slayer chooses you, you must remain their forever mate until the season has ended. Dragon slayers are super protective of their mates and may lash out at others hoping to protect their mate." Makarov explained.

A tall dark figure with glowing red eyes appeared behind Makarov.

Makarov grinned. "And here's one now. You all may go except for Mira." At that, everyone except Mira, Makarov and the figure left. Leaving the three alone in the room.

Mira looked at Makarov and then at the figure. "Why did you want me to stay?"

The figure grinned and stepped forward revealing himself to be Laxus.

"You will be the first to be taken." Laxus stepped towards her. "You will be my mate!"

Mira got up; knocking the chair over accidentally and stumbled back. "N-no!! M-master! Why me?!!" She backed into the wall.

Makarov grinned. "He loves you my dear Mira. You are the perfect choice for him. It is your destiny...." The Makarov which stood in front of her soon changed to reveal its true form: one of Bickslow's babies.

Mira knew at last that this had been a set up. Were the others real or more of Bickslow's minions? Mira thought to herself.

Suddenly she was grabbed by none other than Bickslow himself. "You will be Laxus' mate!" He chucked.

"Laxus' Mate! Laxus' Mate!" Bickslow's babies echoed.

"No! Let go of me!" Mira struggled to get free of Bickslow's grip.

Bickslow laughed and turned Mira to face the guild hall. "Look down there. The other dragon slayers have already chosen their mates. Just accept your fate!"

Mira looked down and saw that her worst fear had come true. Natsu had chosen Lucy, Gajeel had chosen Levy, Wendy chose Romeo, Sting had chosen Yukino and Rogue had chosen Kagura.

"Now all that's left is you Mirajane." Laxus grinned.

"No!" Mira growled changing into her Satan Soul take over. "Dark explosion!" She used the spell as a distraction for her to escape by flying out the window.

"Freed! Bickslow! After her!" Laxus growled as electricity surged around him.

"Aye sir!" Bickslow called out as his babies flew out after Mira.

Freed nodded. "Dark ecriture!" He gained wings made of dark magic and flew out after Mira and Bickslow's minions.

Laxus looked out the window frustrated. "Mirajane Strauss. You will be mine!"

* * *