Curtain Call {18}

***Alexander's POV***

"So, aren't you uncomfortable?" Donnie asked.

"I'm so exhausted with tension that I'd be surprised if I was ever uncomfortable again," I said.

"Well, you have fucked 3 people in this room," Neo reminded. "Of course, you've only dated two."

"Neo," I said, voice warning. Why did he always try to piss off Toby?

"Right, sorry, don't piss off the airhead," Neo said.

"I'm not an airhead!" Toby said.

"Boys! Dinner!" my mom called.

"For the love of god, behave around my parents," I groaned.

"Maybe I'll tell them that their son is a prick of a sex addict," Donnie said, slipping out of my room with Neo.

"He won't. He'd hate for daddy's little secret to slip out," Bennett said.

"Just drop it, Bennett. I don't even care anymore," I said with a sigh. "If my parents find out how shitty I can be, then that's my own fault."

"They won't find out about your relationships," Bennett said, leaving the room as well.

Toby and Scott followed me out of the room. We all went down to my dining room, where my parents had set the table and stacked it with delicious looking food. All of us sat down and my parents smiled.

"Hi Toby!" mom said.

"Hi Mrs. Sullivan," Toby said cheerfully.

Vesper hopped up on the table and came over to me, meowing loudly. He rubbed his body against my chest and meowed again.

"Alexander! Get your cat off the table!" mom said.

"He's probably hungry," I said, petting him. "Sometimes Link eats his food."

"That's it; the dog's gotta go," Neo said.

Scott picked up his knife. "What did you just say?"

"I said the dog is precious and staying in this home forever," Neo said.

"That's what I thought." Scott set the knife down.

"Hungry or not, cats do not belong on the dinner table," mom said sternly.

"Don't you know some Russian family that lets their son's cat on the table?" I said, pulling Vesper into my lap.

"Yes, but those parents spoil their son and we try not to spoil you," she said, taking Vesper from me and leaving the room with him.

"Is she going to hurt your cat? She better not hurt your cat," Neo said.

"She's not going to hurt my cat," I said.

"Did your mom just say they don't spoil you?" Donnie said. "Because you're the most spoiled brat I've ever met."

"Clearly you haven't met Toby," Neo said.