A simple question

(Hey guys!! Guess who is updating. I know I have been a terrible author. School has become stressful and I'm trying to find out who really is my friend and who isn't. Since I have a break soon, and my writers block disappears I will write more. ... Even a new book! Any ship besides Jiper -I haven't got piper down yet.. Sorry this is a long note. But, no grammar comments or spelling things. I'm on my phone and my auto can go crazy at times.. If you have a problem please tell me and I will see what I can do. Alright?)

It was suppose to a simple question.
My name is Percy Jackson. Let me get everything right. I was suppose to ask Annabeth a very important question. It didn't go as planned. First the monsters decided: "Let's go and give Percy a hard time!"

It was a usual day, wake up, get dressed, get breakfast and walk to school. But no, as I walked to school monsters suddenly appeared. Just my luck!

Let me tell you this, being a demigod can suck. Specially when you're a son of Poseidon.. It never stops, I have to be on a watch all the time. I /hate/ it.

As I entered my school, everything got silent as if there was a fight about to happen. (Trust me, it's not always my fault.) My locker was the closest to the office, so I was watched....

Soon I heard whistles from the boys as Annabeth walked down the hall. She was wearing a light gray hoodie and jeans.. Her honey-blonde hair was up in a bun, probably because of a class. "Hey, Wise Girl." I greeted.

"Where have you been?! You look like a hellhound attacked you." Annabeth said, smiling slightly. "Are we still going to the movies tonight?"

Crap. I had totally forgotten.. She's gonna kill me.. "I might have forgot..." I mumbled, a bit nervous looking at her.

Annabeth looked away and frowned. "Percy, we planned this for weeks and you forgotten? What if I just come over and we can study for the test on Friday." (I have a test on that day that's why I'm doing that)

"Uh... Sure."

TIME SKIIIIIPPPPPPPP🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍰🍰🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Crap,crap, crap, crap, crap! I had made blue cookies with my mum Sally. She had made sure that everything would go well.. I had a very important question to ask her..

Soon the doorbell rang and Annabeth, my beautiful Wise Girl stepped into the living room. "Percy? I brought some snacks.." She called. I appeared and smiled at her.

"Mum made done blue cookies and we have some movies we can watch..." I trailed off... "Annabeth can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Will you marry me?"

A:N that sucks sorry.... Tell me how it looks and if it's good
~Lilly~