Chapter Twelve

TRIGGER WARNING- CONTENT REFERRING TO SEXUAL ABUSE IS DISPLAYED. PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THOSE THINGS. 
"Its just this game I like to play. Your mom loved playing it." He whispers.

"What game grandpa? I want to play!" I exclaim.

"Come here." He sits me on his lap, his hands straight on my bare thighs. His fingers slowly caressing the exposed skin.

"All you have to do is stay really still, and really quiet. And never tell anyone about our little game." I was beginning to feel funny. I couldn't explain how I felt. I felt like I had to run, like I needed to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Robert where's Melanie?" I hear my mom call out. He quickly gets up and turns on some cartoons.

"She's right here. Your mother left her with me for ten minutes while she ran outside to the neighbors." He says cooly.

"Alone? With you?" She whispers. She immediately grabs me and holds me in her arms, tightening her grip around me.

"You stay away from my daughter. Don't you ever go near her again do you hear me? Ever! And tell my mother that me and Melanie will never be coming here again." He doesn't say a word.

She stomps out the house tears streaming her eyes.