Chapter Seven

"Well here we are." Bianca turns to me smiling.

"Wow. This place is amazing. He didn't have to go all out like this." I say gaping at my new home. It was a beautiful building that contained the best condos in the city. I loved this place, but I knew there was a reason to why he was doing this for me. He didn't have to go all out like this. I knew why he was doing it. Hes trying to win me back.

"Joseph will be here soon. Let's take up what we can." She says holding some boxes.

A doorman greets us and leads us to the elevator. We stop at the fifth floor. The hallway is enormous. It only has five doors. The walls are a cream color with a beige outlining. It kind of looks like the inside of a nice hotel.

We walk to the fifth door and open it. My mouth falls open. My apartment is fully furnished and looks incredibly fancy.

The foyer has a huge window that gives an amazing view to the city below. There's a seventy inch flat screen in the living room, which also had beautiful pale blue couches with cream colored pillows that complemented the dark brown of the walls. This place is a dream.

"Wow." I hear Bianca say.

"Yeah. Wow."

The door flies open and in comes a struggling Joseph with some boxes. I look down awkwardly.

"Babe this is amazing!" But Bianca runs up to him.

"I took some furniture from my old apartment and put it in here. I won't be living on my own until my mom gets better, so here it is." He looks over at my and smiles shyly.

"Thank you. I couldn't thank you enough." I say trying not to meet his gaze.

"The room has a smaller TV and a bed with no sheets or anything. I figured you'd want to decorate it." He reaches in his pocket, "and here." He pulls out a stack of cash.

"Oh no. This is already enough." I say looking around.

"Relax. I have plenty where that came from. There's two thousand there."

"Two thousand?" I say wide eyed

"Ugh Mel relax. Take it. You need it." Easy for her to say. She was used to him throwing money at her all the time.

I reach over and grab the money. My fingers brushed his and a chill went through my body. I didn't realize how much I missed his touch.

"Babe can you help her with the rest of her stuff? I really have to get home to make dinner. Mom is out." My heart beat rises rapidly. I can't be with him alone. No fucking way.

"No Bianca I got it I swear." I rush.

"No. Actually it's no biggie. I will help her babe." He smiles at her. What a dick.

"Okay thanks babe." She kisses him and then hurries off.

We managed to get all my things up without saying one word to each other.

"Uh. Thanks. For everything." I say flopping on the couch. He sits next to me, a little to closely.

"Anything for you. You know that." He looks away and I can see he's hurting.

"Well. I guess I'll see u around." I say forcing a smile. He gets up without saying a word.

Then he rushes to me. He crashes his lips on mine. I hesitate at first. But then I let the kiss take me away. He lips move in unison with mine. Our tounges are Intertwined and for a moment it's just me and him. For a moment this is all I want.

His hands roam my body and my insides heat up in arousal. I want him now. I pull away and push him from me.

"Why would you do that." I say accusingly.

"Because I needed to kiss you one last time. I needed to know." He says

"Needed to know what?" I say confused.

"If I loved you." My palms grow sweaty. He can't throw around those words. There is no way he can love me. He walks towards the door and stops to look back at me.

"And I do love you." He shuts the door behind him.