Chapter One

Ring, ring, ring! My phone is ringing. Great. I roll my eyes and sigh as I reach for my phone and look at the screen. I sit up quickly as I see the unsaved number I've been used to seeing. Without thinking I answer almost immediately. Shit. I really should've let it ring a little longer.

"Yes?" I say almost annoyed.

"Well, you sound happy." He let's out a slight chuckle. Oh, that chuckle.

"Sunday, funday." I laugh.

"Listen, be ready in ten." He hangs up as soon as he finished that sentence and I'm left with words in my mouth. Why is he so damn bossy?

I head upstairs in a hurry and put together an outfit consisting of my favorite light wash skinny jeans that hug my bottom in all the right places, a black crop top that comes just above my navel, and my favorite green worn out plaid shirt wrapped around my waist. I rush to my mirror and brush out my hair. I put half of it up and tie it with a scrunchie. My favorite hairstyle, brought to you by the 90's. I run downstairs and slip on my favorite black ankle booties and grab my wallet. Ring, ring, ring! Just in time. I don't bother answering and walk out my front door.

"You should really start giving me warning. And I don't mean a ten minute one." I say reaching for my seat belt. He grabs the hand I'm using to put my seat belt interlocks his fingers with mine.

"Sorry, not sorry." With his free hand he places his finger on my chin and lifts my face slightly. Before I know it his lips are on mine. Our kiss starts off small, intensifying with every second. His tounge escapes his mouth and finds it's way into mine. Our tounges wrestle each other for seconds at a time before our mouths close and open over and over in rhythm. He kisses me harder and harder, tangling his fingers through my hair. He grabs my hair slightly and pulls titlting my head backwards breaking our passionate kiss. He starts to kiss my neck, sucking slightly with each lustfull kiss. God, I love when he kisses my neck. His grip on my hair tightens for a second letting a wave of pleasureful pain flow through my body. I let out a breathless moan as he continues to kiss and suck on my neck.

"Oh, Joseph." I say cravingly. He let's out a low moan.

"I want you, now." He says expectantly.

"I know." I look into his eyes as we sit there catching our breaths.

"You don't know what you do to me Melanie." His voice is soft. I look at him, his face is sincere. My cheeks heat up, I smile at him.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Well, I'm hungry." He says turning the car on.

"For food?" I say jokingly.

"Sure, let's go with that." He smiles at me.

***

"Coke, please." I say looking at the menu.

"Yes me to."

"Sure, right away." Says the waiter running off.

I look over at Joseph. He looks so angelic, heavenly. He's so beautiful. His jaw is strained in concentration. I admire his good looks, carefully making sure he doesn't see me. I practically look like a creep staring at him. The stubble on his face makes his boyish face more manly. I like it. His light brown eyes scan the menu, while my hazel eyes scan him. God, how can someone be so attractive.

"Do you know what you want." I ask looking down at my menu. "I think I want the steak and lobter tail."

"Get what you want babe." He looks up at me and places his hand on the table, signaling me to grab it. I put my hand over his and his hand folds into mine. "I think I'm going with ribs and fries."

"Good choice."

Ring, ring, ring. I answer my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Heyyyyyyy. What you up to?"

"Oh hey." I shift uncomfortably in my seat. Joseph looks at me questiongly. I look at him with anxiety and he knows who it is. Act normal, he mouths at me.

Don't I always? I mouth back with a wry smile.

"Uh hello? Melanie?"

"Sorry Bianca, doing a essay for Mr. Steven right now." I say nonchalantly.

"That's right! I knew I was forgetting to do something!" She says anxiously. "Come over later, when your done I mean. I'm so bored, Joseph left like a hour ago, some kind of work emergency." She says in disregard.

"That boy and work." He looks up at me and smiles. "I'll come over around seven okay?"

"Yeah, sure." She hangs up.

"The look on your face." Says joseph jokingly.

"Shut up, I thought it'd be my mom or something. I don't know." I say shrugging it off.

The waiter comes back with our drinks and we order our food. We eat and Joseph takes the tab as always.

"Why don't you ever let me pay." I say accusingly as we walk over to his car.

"Because Miss Roberts, I'm a gentleman. And I have plenty of money to spare." Of course you do. Your dad owns nearly every major company in town.

"Whatever." I go to open my door as he rushes over to me and slaps my hand away.

"Gentleman, remember?" He says looking down at me.

"Right." I say smiling childishly.