Chapter Three

I lay down staring up at the ceiling. I look over at the clock, twelve am. I really need to get to bed. This endless pit of guilt in my stomach is killing me. Me guilty? Hell must've froze over. I'm practically a spawn of Satan. Ok, maybe I'm not that cold. Well, hot. Now is not the time for personal inside jokes Melanie honestly. Joseph, Joseph, Joseph.Why do you have to be so striking? Why couldn't I meet you first? Everything would be so much easier. Actually, I probably wouldn't have even given him the time if I met him first. I can stop this whenever I want and move on. Can I? Of course I can I don't have any feelings for him. He's a passtime, something to get rid of my boredom. Right? Right. Oh, Joseph. Those light brown eyes, the way they look at me with such a burning desire. His beautifully sculptured lips against mine. God, he's so damn dreamy. I can't get enough of him.

My thoughts are disturbed by the vibration of my phone. What the fuck? It's midnight.

"Hello?" I ask bewildered.

"I want to see you." Joseph. His words are slurred. He's been drinking.

"Joseph, where are you? Stay where you are. Don't you dare drive." I get up phone still against me ear.

"Miss bossy bossy, always telling me what to do huh?" He says bitterly.

"Joseph stop your drunk." I get up and put on a jacket.

"Lenny's bar." I hang up the phone and go downstairs and grab my moms car keys.

Outside the bar I grab my phone and call him. He doesn't answer, and in a moment I see him walk towards my car. Even in his drunken state he looks godly. He gets in silently. I look over at him trying to get him to meet my gaze. I pity him for a moment. Could I be the cause of his pain? Did I make him do this. A pang of guilt washes through me.

"Look at me Joseph." He doesn't. I reach over and place my hand on his thigh. He shifts and my hand falls limply on the seat. "Fine." I say turning on the car.

I drive all the way home, when we park in front of my house he looks at me puzzled.

"You can crash here. My mom won't care." Actually, she doesn't care about anything. I frown at the thought.

Once inside I walk up the stairs and signal him to the guest bedroom. Which used to be my brothers room.before he moved out. He looks over at me, a hopeful look in his face.

"What?"

"Can I sleep with you?" He asks shyly. Sleep with me? A boy? In the same bed as me? Surely he means sleep right. "And yes I mean sleep." He says answering my unasked questions.

"Fine. My bed is big enough to have at least a foot of space between us." I say flashing a sly smile. My body becomes warm. The thought of being in the same bed as Joseph is turning me on. No! Just sleep!

I walk into my room and get into bed. Joseph gets in beside me and I shift towards the wall. He moves slightly so he's a little close then I'd like. Immediately I feel awkward. I turn around so that my back faces him. He smells bitterly of alcohol and colgone. I cringe at the unwanted childhood memories the smell triggers.

"Er..goodnight." I say uncomfortably.

"Goodnight."

I'm awoken by blinding light. Who opened the curtains. I sit up trying to let my eyes adjust to the igniting light in my room. I see a figure at the foot of my bed and shoot up in fear. Then I remember Joseph slept her last night.

"Its just me." He says. I scoff and look over at my phone. Ten am. Shit I'm late for school. I look over at Joseph who's still staring at me. A horrific thought crosses my mind. Was he watching me sleep? Oh no, please no. Do I snore? Oh my god, I bet I look terrible asleep! I run my fingers through my hair trying to brush some sense into it.

"You weren't watching me, were you?" I ask awkwardly, looking down at my fingers. He laughs shyly and i look up. He looks so cute, he's looking down shyly. Like a child caught with his hand in the cook jar.

"You look like a angel in slumber, Mel." He says looking straight at me. My cheeks heat up and I know they are crimson. "Movie?" He asks already placing the disk in my Xbox and turning on the TV.

"Yeah." I say laying back down. He comes over and lays beside me. I'm suprsingly comfortable beside him.

"How bad was I last night?" He looks down bashfully.

"Actually," I say sitting up slightly scooting towards him, "you didn't even talk to me. You were upset though. I could tell." I look down guiltily.

"That's a relief." He sits up slightly and were facing each other. He tucks a stray hair behind my ear and soon enough his lips are locked with mine. Our kiss intensifies and he's ravaging my mouth. His fingers are in my hair, tugging slightly. Our tounges entwined. My body is electrified. I move myself on top of him, pushing him down so that's he's completely flat. My hands find there way under his shirt, running up and down his beautiful body.

"I want you." he says against my lips. His voice is husky, full of lust. I want him to, badly.

I grab the hem of T-shirt and he sit ups to help me slide it off. I stare down at his amazing body. I kiss his neck, my hands exploring ever space of his body. I feel his erection under me and press my pelvis against him. He groans in response and grabs my ass with both hands and squeezes, pushing himself up towards me. I glance down at him with hunger as our bodies grind against each other. His hands slide into my pants, a sly smile crossing his face at the realization that I don't have panties on. His fingers find there way to my sex, and I feel them circling my entrance.

"Wow, your so wet." I moan and let my head rest against his chest as his fingers possess me. He slides one in and slowly moves it in and out, a slow agonizing sensation. I moan against his chest, grabbing his arms and scratching. He brings his other hand into my hair and tugs hard, so that my head his up and looking straight at him. The sudden pain sends a shiver of pleasure through my body.

"I want to see you. I want to see the pleasure." He says his voice low and sexy. He's sending electrifying sensation through my body. His fingers exploring combined with his erection grinding against me is such an amazing combination.

I feel myself coming close to my climax and I grab his arms tighter. He senses my sudden arousal and begins to move to fingers in and out of me as fast as he can muster. I can't help but to let go. I cry out, my body enflamed by the pleasure shooting through me.

"Yes Melanie, come to me." He say sitting up staring right into my eyes. I collapse on his chest as my heart pounds against my chest. I sit on him catching my breathe. That was magical. I lift my head up and look at him. Then it dawns on me. Is he expecting something from me?

"Its okay. I get pleasure from seeing you squirm uncontrollably on top of me." He smirks. He really has a tendency of answering the questions in my head. I move from on top of him and lay down. My body is weak. I feel him wrap his arms around me and once again I drift.