Double Vision [boyxboy love story] Pt. 2

Почніть із самого початку

            Disapointed, she sighed loudly and announced, “So you’re rooming with the twins."

            I didn’t understand why they put us together but I certainly didn't want to room with some other stupid boy like Adam or someone too-smart-ass like Nate.  I looked at her, “Um…”

            “I’m not comfortable with rooming with him,” Alec frankly put, not caring to offend me or maybe just nothing caring, period.

            “Me neither.”

            She nodded, “Making friends is part of the process to be reborn into God’s way.”

            I sighed and nodded but rolled my eyes at the same time, hoping she could see a hint that I found this "process" complete bull and she should send me home, “Okay, if this is God’s way, explain why there is gays in the first place.”

            “It’s not all God’s work, the devil sometimes uses his power to possess the souls of young people, like yourself,” she said, smiling.

            I blinked and kept my gaze on her, “I’m going home.”

            I turned around to face the way the bus had just came from and I walked down the driveway.  I was suddenly lifted from the ground and I looked side to side to see two majorly-buff guys holding me up.  They carried me back to the crazy lady and she glared down at me, “You aren’t going anywhere.”

            “Oh, really?” I asked, sarcastically, and like a stubborn child, I crossed my arms.

            “Really,” she said, sternly.

            Oh, this isn’t a haven, this is hell, I grumbled in my head.  Her serious expression disappeared, and her bitter-sweet smile appeared once more.  I scowled, noticing how fake it was.

            I’m going to kill Nicholas when I get home, I vowed, silently.  I was thinking of possible ways to kill him: a bat and beat him, a gun and shoot him, or maybe even the possible way to kill him and make it look like a big, bloody accident.  I was pulled out of my thoughts when looney tunes interrupted me.

            “Okay, retire to your rooms, be here at six tomorrow,” she said.

            “You mean PM, right?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

            “No, silly, AM, the early bird gets the worm, now doesn't it?” she said, grinning.

            I hope she doesn't have kids, we don't need mad people like her around the already crazy world, I rolled my eyes as Crazy walked away and Alex came over with a grin, “So, you want me to show you where our cabin is?”

            I gave him a small smile, he was only an inch or two shorter than I and I usually tower over most people my age so it was a nice change that I didn’t have to look way down on him like I had to do with five foot four tall Adam, “Oh…” he tugs on my arm in the direction Alec walked off, “…’kay!”

            He tugged me passed in Alec in a hurry and his brother shot me a look.  I tripped once or twice, a little put off by Alex’s speed.  He tugged me into a small white painted cabin and grinned as he pulled me inside.  He grinned, “Usually I only room with Alec and our friends, Oliver and Drake!  I’m so happy we have someone who isn’t as moody like them!”

            “I’m not moody,” Alec walked in and stared at me, “I’m disappointed.”

            “Every year?” Alex smiled.