Double Vision [boyxboy love story] Pt. 8

MSG on: This a boyxboy story (as in boy on boy action).  If you don't like boys' love, then please get off. If you choose to read, have fun.  :)  This chapter is... have some boy on boy action.  You've been warned... (MSG off)

This is edited. Find ANY mistakes, report them.

I watched the movie with complete boredom.  Others were just watching with horror or disgust but I’ve seen worst.  Like Mom in the morning… I shivered in my seat just by the image in my head.  I felt my eyes droop and I feel my head role back, letting out a snore.

            “Mister Harris!” Dottie Ellen screamed out, making me jump and sit up, alert, “Are you pay attention?”

            I nodded, wide-eyed… barely staying awake.

            “Then what did it just say?”

            “Um?” I frowned, “Being heterosexual is the way of God?”

            She blinked, “Just watch the movie, Mister Harris.”  I couldn't help but wonder why I was not as lucky as I was in normal classrooms in high school.

            I nodded, avoiding eye contact.  I frowned as I watched the movie and sighed, annoyed.  Just as I closed my eyes again from exhaustion, a hand popped onto my thigh.  A big, meaty man hand was on my thigh… Now, I was awake.

            I slowly looked up…

            “Nicky, remove hand now!” I hissed, angrily.

            He took no notice of my complaint and slid his hand up my thigh.  I pushed him off but he just began again.  I groaned in annoyance and shrugged him off once more.  His hand trailed the stitching in the inner thigh of my jeans, making me jump for the second time in a minute.  I looked at him annoyed, “Nicholas, I mean, move it or you will lose it!”  Of course he didn’t even move an inch; he knew he was the more masculine one of us – in the physical way.

            He leaned, his lips touching my ear as he whispered, “No, just enjoy it.”

            “I’m not into guys, you asshole!” I snapped.

            That’s when he grabbed it… I cussed outright and gripped his shoulder.  He grabbed my little me… that perverted, egotistical, idiotic asshole grabbed my manhood.  I gasped as he began to rub through the fabric.  I copied his action, sliding my hand up his thigh and then grabbed.  His eyes glittered with excitement, but then… I squeezed hard as I could.  He howled in pain and released me and I let go at the same time as he hissed in pain.

            “You should have listened, Nicky,” I said.

            He hit me, hard in the shoulder.  I just hit him back and after a second, he punched me in the back which made me just elbowed him in the nose.  As he gripped his nose, I tried to stop myself from laughing.  Just as Aimee said, I snorted outright and lost it.  I bend over from laughing so hard and everyone looked away from the movie, to look at me.

            I gripped my sides, letting a loud snort out.  I really do snort… Then I even began to laugh even louder.  Everyone glared at me, looking confused or annoyed or just amused.  I looked up to see Dottie Ellen, hands on hips and her foot tapping, and the glare… I went serious in a single moment, looking up, shyly, “Hi.”

            “Hi,” she replied, annoyed, “Mister Harris, what is so funny?”

            “Um,” I frowned, “Nothing.”

            “It certainly didn’t look like ‘nothing,’” she told me.

            “Nothing can be funny sometimes.”

            It was silent.  *Cricket*, *cricket*, I frowned, “Or not…”

            “You are all excused,” she grumbled and I was the first out of the room.  I shrugged my shoulders and frowned.  I ran into the forest and froze, pushing my hair back, a small chuckle escaping my lips.  I don’t know why I was laughing so hard… to cover up the true thing.  I’m not going to lie to you, I never will, this story I’m writing right now is just a reply to my life.  Writing down the things that only happened just last summer…  I was turned-on when he grabbed me… my step brother.  What do they call that?  Incest.  Or is that only if you are only related to the person?  The thing between me and Nicky is not like Alex and Alec’s, right?

            I looked around and closed my eyes, hoping I would wake up in my room.

            What if I woke up?  What if life was just… fake… a dream?  What if everything was?  What if you are just a dream?  That it is all just a part of you?  Mind-blowing, isn’t it?

            I sighed, another small laugh escaping my lips.  Nicky and I aren’t like that… I can’t see myself with him.  Or any guy in that matter.

            Right?

***

A moan woke me up from my sleep, which I just fell in soon as I hit the mattress.  I blinked, and the just figured it was my imagination.  Then…

“Ooh, Alec…”

They aren’t.

“Harder…”

They are.

            I looked to the side, to the upper bunk across from me, where I saw them… couldn’t they do the sensible thing and done it in the forest like a normal horny teenage couple?!  I mean, come on!

            A loud groan came from Alec this time.  I blinked.  I tried to avert my eyes but I just… couldn’t.  They were under the sheets but I saw their clothing in a bundle on the ground.  I saw Alec on top, thrusting inside Alex.  Alex’s eyes were closed but I saw Alec looking around, feeling my eyes on them.  Alec’s eyes trained on me, he didn’t stop.  A smirk slid across his face and winked as he pounded even harder into his brother.  I felt… turned-on.  I should be disgusted.

            His eyes connected to mine and he just began to take it rougher, harder… more explicit.  He took his brother’s legs over his shoulders and hook the crooked of his knee over his shoulder and take a newfound position to find a better pleasure for Alex.  I bit my lip, nervously crossing my legs to cover my erection.    

            Alex shivered underneath Alec, his cum on Alec’s chest, and only a second later did Alec cum as well.  I felt my body racket with nerves.  The brothers looked into each other’s eyes, a soft lover’s kiss and they both fell asleep, Alec completely forgetting they had an audience.  I knew he was a tease but that last moment… I could tell they needed, loved, and wanted each other.  They were one not able to forget the other.  They could not lose the other.  Or they might just lose all they have right now.