Double Vision [boyxboy love story]

Dear reader, please read this,

Thanks for all the support.  For my first ever story, this has reached 4k votes as of 2015.  Wow.  That's a lot for such a short story!  Thank you, it means a lot.  Remember to vote on each chapter and tell me what I could do to improve it (as nicely as you can) on the epilogue.  Please, be nice if comments are left.  I do not condole hate in any form - towards homosexuality, racism, or sexism.

And the next chapter is where it begins.  So, some things for you to know, this story is a homosexual erotica - well, semi because I wrote it in my younger years and I thought this was smutty.  Well, ha.  This has some warnings: homosexuality, sex scenes, incestuous references, lots of derogatory language, and um... it's not my best writing, but I'll eventually go back and rewrite it.  But for now, read the rough version and enjoy!

                                                                                      ~~

I was sleeping on the bus, well, that was until it went over a bump and made me hit my head against the glass.  I groaned out in pain and rubbed my sore forehead, annoyed, “Why does this always happen to me?”

            My name is Ethan Harris.  In the moment I'm writing right now, I was going to a rehab.  No, I’m not a druggie or an alcolholic or anything against the law.  Anyway, trust me if I could have done something illegal, I would have killed my step brother, Nicholas, a very long ago.  Okay, don’t get me wrong, Nicky is somewhat okay.  But his step father is a complete Jesus freak.  My mother was sucked into going to church every week and praying before every serving of food.  And I went along with it.  Long story short: Nicky and his father are the reason my world flipped upside down.  Nicky was always the popular one.  You know?   The type to be prom king; he was high school quarterback and also the player that makes every girl wish to be played.  Me, I was different.  I’m not one of those dorks in other stories.  I’m just average.  Not the bully or the bullied.  You know, just another face in the crowd.

            You would look at me and see I’m the type who goes to prom but doesn’t have a date, but… Nicky, well, he would have several.  I’m getting off topic, right?  Well, actually I'm not.  I'm just trying to explain why I'm here and I keep trailing off to find a way to seperate Nicky's personality from mine.

            Okay here's my explanation, just the night before I was dreaming about Emma, the head cheerleader.  I could feel her brushing my hair behind one ear and pressing her soft lips to mine.  I groaned from the pure pleasure.  A hand was going down my chest to stop at the hemline of my shirt; her hand goes under and touches my chest.  Her fingers play with one nipple that almost instantly goes hard.  I opened my mouth wide and her tongue takes lead, easily sliding through my lips.  Her hand slides down my chest, making me whimper.  She chuckles…

            That’s when I realize, girls don’t chuckle like that.  My eyes flapped open and I see Nicky leaning over me.  I gasped and tried to push him away from me, to scream “rape”.  He chuckles loudly and he shakes his head, “It’s okay, it’s just for fun.”

            “I-I…” I tried to push him away but him being on the football team since he was in middle school, he was way too muscular and strong for me to even nudge him the slightest bit, “Get off me, Nicky.”

            His hand was winding its way down my chest and I suddenly got enough energy to push him right off the bed.  I looked down at see my usual undershirt and boxers were still in order.  Nicky looked up, “Why did you do that?”