Double Vision [boyxboy love story] Pt. 13

((REDONE AND IMPROVED!!!))

This is a boyxboy story which means boy on boy [a homosexual teenage fiction].  You've been warned.  Read on if you're cool with it, if not, stop reading.  This chapter is clean.

VOTE COMMENT LIKE... ect.

This is edited.  Any mistakes? Report them...

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

Tears blurred my vision, whispers flooded my ears, and questions ran through my head.  I looked around and found myself still in the tree house; I don’t know how long I’ve been here and how long I want to stay here.  I just know I couldn’t move.  I couldn’t say it out loud and when I tried, it came out a choke.

            I coughed and tried again, yet again I just choked up.  I finally made my strength to choke out those two dreadful words that a man will ever admit: “I’m gay.”  I know when people who realize they are gay are happy they admitted it but I was stuck in my little stage of denial.  I didn’t want to believe it but it was a fact.  I’ll admit I never had a true attraction to the female sex, I just… wanted love.  I knew ever since my father ran out on us – my mom and I – that she gave up on me and our little world.  She wasn’t that parent who you could speak anything about, she was a doll.  She looked human but wasn’t truly there.

            I took care of us mostly but when Nicky and I became friends, he began to bring his father in it.  And by doing that, they fell in love.  I was too young for the concept of romance but when I saw it between them; I wondered what it would feel like.  I was young and stupid when Nicky and I played boyfriend and girlfriend – I typically erased it in my mind.  My cousin, Shelia, played it with us and I was the baby while Nicky and she were my “parents”.  They kissed and they enjoyed the game as much as I.

            I grew jealous of the relationship.  I made Nicky play with me when I got confused.  And that’s when we kissed for the first time.  I let it go along and when we got old enough, we just stopped.  But I secretly looked over my shoulder to glare at Nicky when he left me, I was… infatuated.  I tried to cover it but I knew that, well, he knew.  I did it but I barely could control my actions, I did it without even thinking.  I dreamed sometimes, that Nicky and I kissed but we’re… not like that.  It was most confusing experience for me…

            But I hid it.  I hid it so deep inside my head that I forgotten it.  I wasn’t so upset that Nicky stole my girlfriends, but my girlfriends stole Nicky.  I loved Nicky.

            And I mean loved.  I didn’t love him anymore; because I was diving deeper into my heart, my unopened secrets, and found that I was in love with… them.

            I slipped on the clothes and jumped down from the tree house.  I hit the ground and brushed my hair back.  I had to remember that I can’t just wait until they come back… because there’s a chance – a very large chance – they won’t come back.

            I glanced around and found myself in front of my cabin.  I knocked on the door and found a bundle of pillows and blankets in the middle of a room.  Everything was a mess like a hurricane hit it.  I lifted up the blanket and found a sleeping boy with green streaks in his hair, his cheeks were striped with dry tears.  I leaned forward and frowned, letting my fingers travel across his cheek.  At that same time, something crashed into my side.  I looked to see what hit me and I hissed out in pain, “What the hell, Alec?!”

            “Keep your hands off him,” Alec growled, he gripped me by my shirt and literally threw me out the door.  I got up on my knees and glared as I pushed him back, making him slam into the wall behind him.