Double Vision [boyxboy love story] (Finale)

This is a boyxboy story, which means boy on boy action.  If you don't like, don't read.  If you do, then continue.  Hope you enjoy!

Author's Note: WHO WANTS A SEQUEL?!

This is edited.  If you find ANY mistakes, report them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“It’s depressing,” Alec grumbled as we grabbed the boxes and dumped them into our new crappy one room apartment, “It smells like dirty feet and urine.”

            “Why are you so negative?” I wondered out loud, in a dull monotone voice, I was so annoyed with him and his complaining.

            Alex snorted in the background, “Will you two ever agree on anything?  But Ethan’s right,” that caused a small noise to fly out of his brother’s mouth, “get an attitude adjustment!”

            “Hey, my attitude is great!” Alec came to his own defense.

            “Sure,” I muttered under my breath, opening the first box I saw with a pair of hot pink scissors – I was pretty positive that Alex was the one who bought it.

            “I heard that!” Alec snapped.

            “Hm,” was my reply and I snapped the flaps open and found it overfilling with plants.  I snorted, “Who was dumb enough to put plants in a box?”

            “What?” Alex asked.

            I looked at Alec and saw him standing, awkwardly, “Uh, I put them… um, in there.”  He looked awkwardly to his side.

            “Well, they’re dead now,” I poked the flopping pale green leaf, “No water for what?  Three days?  That’s like starving a human being for a week.”

            Alex gasped, “My babies!”  He fell to his knees, grasping the vase a green vine plant was put in it, “ALEC!”

            “I’m sorry…” Alec frowned and slinked away.

            I smirked and held one glass up, “Maybe put them by the window and give them some water, maybe we can revive them.”

            Alex rolled his eyes, “If they don’t live, I’ll kill Alec.”  I stifled a laugh.  It was about two summers ago when we all met.  Now, we left home so we can embrace our, um, relationship.  It went strange, we’re together but we were barely together outside of summer.  Depressing, but surprisingly, it worked out.  Nicky and I turned out okay.  Nicky went off to college in the city with some possible love interest and I heard he's halfway done with his degree and has a part-time job in the club with some of his friends.  I went the other way and went to community college to become a local bartender which paid reasonably more than I thought, which was definitley needed.

            As for Adam… we send letters, mostly.  He sometimes sends me pictures and he looks healthy, even if he’s still short enough that you can put a wig on him and he can pass for a school girl.  I looked around and sighed, just thinking about the little dude and I get depressed.

            “Thinking about Adam?” Alex asked, looking up.

            “Yeah, how did you know?”

            “You have the face on,” Alex shrugged, “He’s fine; he’s stronger than he looks.”  I rubbed my nose, remembering when we first met he slammed a fist into my face – it hurt like hell.