Double Vision [boyxboy love story] Pt. 4

This is a boyxboy story, which means boy on boy action.  If you are against it, please stop reading.  So, this chapter is not so cleanish.  Yep, finally some yaoi action!  It's PG-13, really close to R. :-P

This is edited.  If you find ANY mistakes, tell me where they are EXACTLY.

I poked at the meatloaf… at least; I thought it was meatloaf, “What is it?”

            “I think it is tofu…” Alex grabbed his own fork and pushed the glob to the side.  When he slowly nudged the fork away, it shrugged all by itself.  My eyes widened.

            “Did it just move?” I asked, trying to remain calm.

            He pushed on it again and it let out a loud popping noise.  Alex looked up and pushed his seat back, “I suddenly lost my appetite…”

            “What a coincidence, I lost mine too,” I pushed the plate away and grabbed my soda off the tray.  I took a sip and laid the cold can on my forehead, “Headaches must come with the St. Henry’s package.”

            Alex took a scrutinizing look at me before looking down and frowning as he said, “Not enjoying your time here?”

            “Are you?” I questioned back.

            “I’m with you, it’s a plus.”

            “You’re much better than Nicky at making me feel guilty,” I said, glaring at him, “It’s annoying.”

            He sighed and tried to look a bit happier, “So Nicky and you are stepbrothers… and you didn’t know?”

            “I saw signs but I ignored them,” I admitted.  Who would have ever guessed that Nicholas, the hulking football player, was gay?  And no less, in love with his stepbrother, a complete nobody?

            Arms wrapped around me and I froze, a scowl freezing on my face.  Don't look up, don't look up, I thought, having a good idea who it was.  I slowly looked up and saw Nicky grinning down at me.  I grabbed his thumb and twisted it back, making his grin vanish and his eyes widen.  He flinched back, “Ow! Why did you do that?!”

            “Because I’m a no-touchy person,” I told him, dryly.  Going back to my soda, I kept my body in the opposite direction he was.

            He frowned and crossed his arms, “Since when?”

            “Since I was violated in my own bedroom,” I whispered low enough so only he could hear, I glared at him and scowled.

            He bit his lip, looking a bit guilty.  I hoped he would just... I don't know actually.  I actually just wished he told the truth from the beginning.

            “Why are you here?” I asked frankly.

            “I didn’t want to take the blame.  I told them the truth,” he grinned at me, looking triumphant.

            “The truth?” I asked, a smile grew upon my face, “So you told them the whole truth?  That I didn’t…”

            “I told them we were in love,” he widened his smile and stood tall.

            The smile was frozen on my face, “Excuse me?”

            Alex frowned, seeing my body tensing, “Uh oh.”