Double Vision [boyxboy love story] Pt. 2

This is a boyxboy story.  Which means boy on boy action.  No worries.  This chapter is clean.  But you've been warned when the time comes for some yaoi.

This is edited, if you find any mistakes.  Point them out where they are EXACTLY.

~

I dragged my luggage out of the bus and the several others followed.  Outside there was a woman in a pink suit, her blond hair mused in some eighties hairstyle.  Some girl with curly brown hair made the first noise out of all of us, and that was only by popping her pink bubble gum and shooting the lady a look.

            “Okay, my troubled teens,” you call homosexual “troubled”?  Well, the economy is still low as hell.  No president can change the crazy ones, “I am your guardian for the summer.”

            I should have brought my paintball gun and shot her right between the eyes.  Her smile was bothering me.  It was too… perky.  She’s five times worse than Adam’s perkiness.

            “My name is Dottie Ellen,” she grinned, “But you must just call me Doc.”

            I wondered if she just has some work done and it’s stuck like that.

            “Introduce yourselves and where you come from,” she pointed at the girl who had the gum.

            “My name Aimee, I came from Santa Cruz,” she scowled.

            “My name is Nathaniel, I came from Washington DC.”

            “It’s Roselle and I come from NYC.”

            “Name’s Adam.  I came from Phoenix, Arizona.”

            “It’s Jane, I come from Maine.”

            “Duke.  From Houston, Texas.”

            “Alec,” everyone peered the twins and the first thing I notice is that they looked exactly alike.  They had the same black hair but Alec had purple streaks in his hair while the other had lime green highlights.  Alec looked bored and while the other had an excited grin on his face.  He sighed, “I’m from Los Angeles.”

            “Alex, Los Angeles… obviously,” the other twin said quickly.

            Everyone looked around and eyes landed on me.  I sighed, just wanting get this over with, “My name is Ethan, I’m from New Jersey.”

            “I like your accent,” Alex said, smiling.

            I gave him a nod, “Thanks.”

            “You’re new,” she grinned, “Shall you tell us your story?  I mean, how you found out you were possessed?”

            “Possessed?” I asked.

            “By the devil,” she frowned.

            I raised an eyebrow, “You mean the homosexuality I don’t have?”

            She giggled, “Homosexuality is just an illusion.”

            I wonder what medication she’s on, I thought.  I hope she took her loopy pills because if not, get her a dose.

            “Um, okay,” I said, hesitantly, "It's a bit personal, so no, I don't want to announce my life story to a group of strangers."