Chapter nine

My eyes wandered slowly down her face. Her hair was slicked back by the water, her pale blue eyes staring into my brown ones. Her cheek bones were high, her lips puffed and red. Like newly drawn blood.

My eyes kept wandering down.

Luciana's skin was one sheet of white, making her livid black hair stand out even more. Her eyes were the only betrayal of what might have been innocence.

Finally my eyes landed on her breasts, or well, the top of them, seeing as the water clouded the rest of my vision. I gasped, realising I have been checking out Luciana. All the while she stood there, knowing what I was doing. A frightened look must have passed over my face because Luciana purred. "Don't be afraid little one. It is but a body." her voice was as smooth as her alabaster skin. "Where can I go get changed?" I barely articulated. "There is no where to change, but if it makes you feel better, I will turn around." and so she did.

All too slowly I got into the bathing suit, suddenly very aware of every flaw I possessed that she didn't. Images bombarded my brain as I climbed in beside her. All efforts of keeping these thoughts at bay seemed futile, until she spoke. "You seem plagued by something, what troubles you?" her voice was chirpy, happy. "Nothing ailes me, I just didn't sleep well last night." I answered, making a dive for it under the water.

When I resurfaced, my faces was only inches from hers. I squirmed. "Is the water too cold?" she obviously saw me squirming. "It is a tad cold..." I said, trailing off. "We can make it warmer." she whispered back, sending sparks to regions I didn't want sparks at. I backed away. "Why are we here?" I asked, brisk. "I don't know, some say it is because some god grew bored of his surroundings. Others say it is because a god had so much love inside of him he wanted to let his love shine through by creating us. And some say it is by chance." she smirked and swam backwards.

"I don't mean why do we exist. I mean, why are we swimming? You just said goodbye to all the people you love and found out your enemy is up and going again." I barked at her, my voice taking on a high pitch.

"We are swimming because I need to relax. Call it the calm before the storm. From tomorrow I will not be as easy going as I am now. Treasure this state. Especially since my lovers aren't here." she replied. I frowned.

Luciana swam closer to me, her eyes blazing into mine. "Swim, little one. Relax for now." she commanded, but her voice was soft. I wanted to relax, I wanted to just chill, but something kept me from it. My frown deepend. "I am relaxed." I fired back. "It certainly doesn't seem that way." she cooed.

Suddenly her Dragon eyes took hold, making me flinch. She saw and came to caress my cheek with her hand. "It is alright little one, I will not hurt you. I am just growing weary of hiding behind a façade that I know you know is exactly that, only a coy." she whispered. Her eyes held me in place. They had a burning in them that I couldn't deny, a burning so intense it lit a fire inside my stomach. We hovered closer without our knowing.

Her lips drew closer to my ear, her arms circling around my waist. "I like having you speechless." she breathed into my ear. Luciana's arms pressed me tight to her, causing my own arms to wrap around her neck. "You are precious, little one... Soon you will see just how precious." she whispered again. Her breath fanned against my ear, sending goosebumps down my arms and tingles up my thighs. I shivered.

Leisurely, Luciana began blowing steam from her mouth down the front of my neck and arm. I moaned. Then I snapped out of it.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed at her, shoving her as far from my bubble as possible. She smiled, then laughed. "Soon little one." she said, in her silky way, then dove underneath the surface of the water. A shadow formed where she dove and I followed the shadow out as it swam through the opening in the wall that lead to the outdoor swimming pool. I sighed.

Tucking my tail between my legs, I climbed out and got a towel. My mid back hair was soaking wet and I didn't like it one bit. So much for relaxing.

I walked to the kitchen, as I dried my hair and body. The bikini top had pads in. They were completely drenched still. So I took the liberty of taking it off completely. Luciana was in the swimming pool and the staff had the day off. No one could see my perky little breasts.

Droplets of water fell as I yanked and shoved my hair into and out of the towel, in hopes of the water might going out. My eyes stayed glued to the ground, as to not walk into anything. For a moment I couldn't remember the whereabouts of my room, so I back tracked through the front hall.

All the while cussing like a damned sailor at my stupidity. Luciana wanted me to complete this task, but not only that, she wanted to sleep with me as well. Hell no. Betraying my father was one thing, sleeping with her was another.

I thought to Raven and Cassidy, if they as well felt so drawn to Luciana. Then I remembered that they were hers, so yes they were. I frowned.

It took me a moment to realise that I had stood still for a while and started walking again. Cusses flew through the air as I walked aimlessly in the front hall, desperately trying to remember where my room was.

And then I walked into a slab of concrete.

"Ouch!" I yelled as my forehead smacked into what seemed to be concrete. My towel dropped. I looked up. Shaé stared down at me. Her eyes a haze of lust. I gasped and scrambled to get my towel. But she stopped me dead in my tracks. I gulped, my nerves taking effect. "Let me." she whispered and dropped into a crouch, picking up the towel. She slowly came back up and suddenly I was very aware of how close her face came to my region. I nearly moaned again.

She gave me the towel and I gladly took it, moving away from her. I wrapped it tightly around my bust and presumed to glare at the blonde woman. She smirked back at me. "What are you doing back here, Shaè? I saw you leave not three hours ago." I sated, folding my hands over my chest. "I was planning to leave, but Xavier called from America and said I should stay. Just in case something were to happen here. So I did." she smiled, making her eyes sparkle. A tug caught in my stomach.

And groin.

At that moment, Luciana walked in, her towel hung only around her hips. Her breasts glistened with droplets and the tug in my groin grew. I was screwed.

"Here to protect me, huh?" Luna stated, sarcasticly. "And to sate you." Shaé answered back, her voice growing silky. My breathing spiked.

"Do you hear that Luciana? The heart rate of a woman in heat..." Shaé teased, Luciana made eye contact with me. My legs shut together, my arms folded in front of my chest.

And suddenly I questioned if I ever knew what straight was...