I pull at Hunter's hair, earning a groan that is sent straight to my core.

"Are you close?"

"I-I think so," I moan and screw my eyes shut as the first wave of release is sent through my body.

I look down in between my legs to see Hunter bring his finger that was just in me no more than thirty seconds ago, to his mouth. He keeps his eyes on mine.

It actually sounds disgusting, yet something about knowing his tongue is licking my juices gets me aroused again.

His head is above mine in no time.

"How was it?" He asks, a smirk threatening to form on his face.

"It...was amazing," I breath, still trying to catch my breath.

"Jacey! Pizzas here!" Bobbie calls and I push Hunter off of me.

"Shit," I curse and look around the room for my panties.

Slipping on my clothes in a minute I turn to Hunter who lays on his back, his chest heaving up and down.

"Will you-"

"I'll be down in a minute."

I nod, blushing I walk out of the room and down to where Bobbie is.

"Hey," I greet without looking. I don't think I could look at her without thinking about what just happened with Hunter.

"Where were you?" She asks, and in comes Sean, Sheldon and Jayden.

"On the phone with my mom," I lie.

"Pizza!" Sean yells and pushes me out of the way to get the pizza.

"Where's Hunter?" Sheldon asks.

"I'm pretty sure he's in his room," Bobbie shrugs and I sit down next to her.

"Has he gotten any leads yet?"

"No, he's actually called in Maddie to help." Whose Maddie?

"Whose she?" I ask, I don't want to come off rushed, but I need to know.

"She's our tech 'guy'" Sean answers, food falling out of his mouth.

Oh, I wonder if Hunter and her have a past?

I don't know what Hunter and I are, but I'm still going to wonder who else he's been with before.

"Pizza again?" Hunter asks, he walks towards the pizza without sparing a glance in my direction.

I hope it won't always be like this.

"Yeah, someone needs to go shopping. And by someone I mean you," Bobbie rolls her eyes.

"What? I went last weekend, it's Sean's turn. He should go every time since he always eats all the food anyway," Hunter states, his voice husky.

"Hey! It's not my fault my mom buys nothing good. She's all about that organic shit," he groans and shudders in disgust.

"Whatever," Hunter grumbles.

I tune out Bobbie, Sean, Sheldon and Jayden's conversation as I eat my pizza.

I feel like my whole life has changed. I mean look at me! I'm somehow involved with the Mafia and I just let their boss finger me in his room. I cheated on Nixon with his cousin and I've been lying to my parents, what's happening?

It's going to get worse isn't it? I'll never have a normal life because of this. I'm in it for life. I took the code of Omertà and if I break it I'm dead. It's a lose lose situation.