And there it goes.

Nila and Naina grew close with time. Naina would observe how Evelyn and Nila were growing apart and how it was affecting Nila. "Try talking to her maybe?" Naina suggested. "What's good Naina? I've tried like a gazillion times and all of it has gone into a pointless drain." Nila remarked distressed.
A week later
"Naina, would you mind sitting where I sit for a day? I want to sit with Nila." Evelyn asked Naina. Naina agreed and shifted seats.
Nila returns to class and finds Evelyn sitting beside.
She mentally prepares herself not to be rude and walks to her seat.
"Hi" Evelyn gestures. "Hi" Nila replies not looking at her. "Ok fine, iam sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you. Well, its been just a week and I see you getting all cosy with Naina, eh?" Evlyn sarcastically remarked. "She's a great person at heart, she heard me out." Nila replied. "Totes. Well, are you still pissed?". Evelyn asked. " I never was. And maybe I'll never be." Nila replied.

Nila and Evelyn started going for the same coaching classes every weekend. Things were going fine and unusually smooth.

"Evelyn, what's wrong man? Is it me again?" Nila asked Evelyn who had started ignoring her once again. "Go sit with and talk to Naina. IDC anymore" Evelyn insensitively remarked. "Evelyn, you've always been my best friend and you'll be for the years to come. Circumstances won't change that, would they?" Nila said feeling tired of all the explanations she had to provide to keep things in place.
Well, a good friendship doesn't require ignorance and explanations every now and then, or does it?

Last day before summer break:

"Why don't you just kill yourself?" Evelyn screamed at Nila when she was trying to ask her the reason for the sudden boycott of all conversations between them. "Evelyn.." Nila managed to speak choking on her own tears. She ran away to her bus wiping tears that held the pain of the freshly made cut.
What have I done? Am I not worthy enough to be called a friend? What is my mistake?
Naina saw Nila in tears and asked her what had happened. "Got an eye infection I presume." Nila replied not wanting Naina to know how deeply Evelyn had wounded her, once again. "Well, you're lying, yes? Naina asked well aware of the fact that Nila wasn't fine. "Iam good, Naina. Thanks for asking. I really am good." Nila replied.

At Home
"Do you really want me to die?". Nila typed an offline message to Evelyn. "Tell me before midnight so that I can relieve you of my burdensome presence" Nila further typed and logged out.
All I asked for was some love and care, all you could give was teary upturned smiles and intolerable pain.

Nila attended the coaching class and Evelyn was present too. This time the air was different and sad. It was choking Nila with every second. Minutes felt like hours. No concentration, no usual enthusiasm. "What's her name?" A girl sitting beside Evelyn asked her pointing at Nila. "Idk. Ask her yourself." Evelyn bluntly replied.

Class finally got over and Nila asked about where Evelyn was to the girl beside her. She told Nila that she had left minutes ago. Where has the usual 'bye see you online. I'll be waiting' vanished? Was my unknown mistake heavier than all the beautiful things we had?
Nila broke down once again and this time the wound was deeper and maybe not curable at all.
" she kept on giving the arms to the same people who kept on slaying her"