Pray? Pray.

School was over for the semester and everyone was eagerly waiting for the results that would determine their ninth grade lives. Nila had done pretty well but had major nervous breakdowns whenever she thought about the results. Evelyn and Nila called each other regularly and had become mutually close.
Call trailer
Nila: hello, Evelyn?
Evelyn: yes nilaaaaaaaa.
Nila: how're you sweeets, iam freaking out man, results. Plus I am even more scared for the class shuffling shit. What if they separate us?
Evelyn: I swear man, iam not even sure about what I wrote I just hope I pass. We'll be together man, relax. Daddy needs the phone I'll ttyl bbz Take care habibi.
Nila: sure thing, I'll pray that we reunite again. See ya.
Evelyn: ok, bye. Love and hugs.
____________
Love and hugs. Nila breathed after what felt like decades. She was relieved that it wasn't one sided.

Day of the result
Nila had prayed and prayed till she slept off at the prayer mat. Evelyn and her to be together was all she wanted in this entire universe. She was awakened by the deadly notification ring that made her eardrum oscillate faster than the normal range. It was Evelyn's message

Evelyn: hey, iam off to school to collect my result hope to see you :*

Me: good luck hun, you'll ace it for sure. Dad isn't home I'll leave once he arrives.
*seen*

Nila collected her result but couldn't meet Evelyn as she had already left. I had worked hard and the colours are so beautifully seen.

All the way back home Nila kept praying that Evelyn should be with her.

Beautiful things don't usually start off as the best memories.

Nila could die or slip into a deep coma after hearing what Evelyn had to say. Which class, which bloody class? Tell me quick iam dying" Nila restlessly asked Evelyn. Dude, I don't think.. Evelyn trailed
What? We are in the same class, yes? Nila could feel her head burning and heart beating faster than an amplifier put on full boom.
Well, which class are you in? Evelyn asked. " 9J. Now tell me which class are you in for the sake of the holy creator or I'll burst" Nila stated little irritated. Well, iam in 9G. Nila felt as if someone had slapped her really hard. Iam joking iam with you, sweets. Evelyn spoke sensing the uncomfortable silence. Nila was once again relieved and smiled the same old smile once again after so long. She got what she truly wanted and now prepared herself to open up to a newer life, this time with a best friend.
"Her prayers were answered because her love was pure"