'Alpha, you are alright!'

'Alpha! Where have you been!'

'Why does he have a rouge?'

'Did you destroy the rouge headquarters?'

'Is that who I think it is?'

'Alpha! We were worried!'

'Alpha! A rouge!'

I lowered my head, the deep growl starting from my chest.

'SILENCE,' I yelled at them since every single voice of my pack members was filling my head.

'What happen, Alpha?' someone muttered.

I glared at the voice it had come from.

Were they serious? I had just called silence and they spoke?

Before I could react, I saw everyone's eyes shift next to me as they looked like they were ready to pounce.

'Touch her, and I will have your head,' I warned them, pushing one of my paws forward, baring my teeth as my lips pulled back.

'Yes, Alpha,' they said in unison, sitting straight, yet not moving their eyes off what they thought was a 'threat.'

'Well, what are you waiting for? Start heading back. These woods aren't safe considering there are only 17 of us,' I was glad that Derek had spoke for me.

They all nodded their heads, and began turning around to head towards where I assumed our camp was.

I looked straight at Eva was was just sitting on the ground next to me, starring at my pack leaving with a her head tilted.

At the moment, I couldn't stop the warmth spreading through my chest as I looked at how innocent and clueless she looked.

Her eyes flickered to mine, before getting up and following my pack, her eyes shifting down.

I wanted to talk to her, I missed her voice, but her safety was more important; therefore, she would remain in her wolf form till we got back to camp.

Throughout our run through the woods which lasted more than a couple hours, I felt the confusion of most of the pack members as they would cast curious glances at Eva.

Of course I was going to tell them, but as a whole pack.

Since we were at the end of the pack, thinking it would make her more comfortable if she wasn't so close to people she didn't know at the moment, Eva's pace slowed down, and so did mine.

I knew we were very close to the pack, maybe 50 feet away, but I noticed how she seemed to shy away suddenly, stopping and laying down on her paws to watch at the pack moved joyfully to the camp to greet the others.

'Alpha, are you not coming?' said Mary, stepping closer with a bag in her mouth, before placing it in front of me with a bow of her head.

'We will arrive soon,' I told her, nodding back at her.

'Yes, Alpha. The cloths are for her, by the way,' she said before turning around and running towards the pack.

Eva lay on the floor, unmoving as her ears twitched to every sound.

I used my nose to push the bag towards her, but she didn't move and only looked at the bag.

Sighing, I stood next to her, using my snout to lift her head up over and over again. She had to get up, get dressed, so I could get some food into her stomach.

I whined out loud, licking her face, and only then did she get up, her pink tongue sticking out of the side of her mouth as she grabbed the cloths in her mouth and went behind a tree.