"Goddess"

"What's wrong?" I asked slightly disappointed.
"You are better than this, this is a short moment. I just want to be here kissing you. I'm not ready to do that not with you. I want to believe me. But it will be special, it will be after a long romantic dinner then a long relaxing candle lit bath. It will have roses and I will look at you and be ready. It will be after a long day together at a beautiful museum, or whatever you want to do. It will be perfect. I want to tell you that I love you for the first time. I will be sober, I will remember ever detail, every single mark or freckle. I want to be able to remember every single perfect thing about you." He brushed my hair behind my ear.
"I will remember your beautiful Italian nose, I want to remember your dark olive skin, the huge rose lips you have. I want to remember the fire in your eyes as we get put together as one for the first time. I want to be able to remember the noises you make, every break you need to take, the panting." He laughed.
"But I want you now." I sighed.
"You can't get me all worked up like that then not do anything about it." I smiled.
He moved until he was on top of me his hips on my lower stomach. The beautiful silk robe open.
"You are a goddess amore, I need to keep you like that. I will tell you. It won't be long. I just need you to agree with my wishes." He asked.
"I guess it settled then, can I just do something?" I asked.
He nodded confused. I gently threw him to the side and then I was on top of him. He was giggling.
"Will you tell me when, and let it be soon. Oh and can we go to the old jazz club a couple streets away?" I gently kissed his scars between the kisses.
"Of course." He grabbed my chin and gently lifted it up.
He kissed me again.
"Are we sleeping then?" I laughed.
I placed my head back on his chest and lay down beside him.