Frank.

A sweet hum danced down the corridors. Frank Sinatra, I think. One of the classics. My room still dark with only a flash of light every time a car passes by. I yawned and sighed loud. I eventually stood up and looked at my iPhone. Scrolling down my newsfeed, a few minutes on one of my weird dating websites, you know the latest one diamondheart I think. I looked at my "suitors" they all looked like dicks to be completely honest, they were all married. Many had their wedding rings on in their profile picture. They were attractive however, but they were looking for dirty talk and nudes. I am not into that. I don't want a rich man, I don't want them to automatically settle down. I don't even want them to have a big dick! I don't care. I want someone to love me, that's all.

The gentle hum started to sound like a song, I looked up at the top of the screen my eyes half shut, still wanting to sleep. 3am, 3 fucking am. What is he doing, I assumed he would just sleep? Had he went to sleep? Is this morning for him?
"Frank?" I yelled, "he won't even hear me" I thought to myself.

I took a huge sigh and forced myself up. I ripped the silk housecoat off the door and dragged my feet behind me walking down the hall. My house was rather cold at night, I like it cold so I can get all snuggled in my bed and sleep. At the end of the hall the light shone through the door cracks and made the shape of it on the black wall. The singing got louder as I travelled further towards the door.
"Frankie?" I said out.
His name vibrated throughout the house, echoing. I got to the door and gave it two hard knocks. I heard him jump as if he had gotten a fright, I chuckled to myself. The door swung open, smoke evacuated the room faster than you could say his name. He was breathing heavy, the smell of whisky lingered. He was wearing the same black silk robe as myself. A huge cigar resting in between his fingers.

"Come in?" He smirked.