"Do as I say Not as i do."

Mr Amuro waddled back into the room. When he realised someone was sitting at the small rusty table his face lit up like a firework.
"Why did you not tell me!" He laughed.
He was still eating and then once he heard Cecilio he looked up and smiled.
"Nipote! When did you arrive!" His voice was higher and he seemed excited.

"About ten minutes ago."
"So how are you enjoying the food?" Cecilio asked.
"It's stupefacente! How have been old man?" He laughed running towards him.
"Old man! How dare you, I'll always be young at heart!" Cecilio laughed whilst he took his arm.
"So wait, this is your nephew?" I said trying to join the conversation.
"One of many amore!" His nephew laughed.
"This is Frankie." Cecilio introduced us.
"Yeah I served him the food Cecilio," I smiled.
Frank led him to the small table and gave him one of the seats. He was quite gentleman like, he was wearing a deep blue suit with a hot red shirt he looked elegant. It was like James Dean had just entered the room, he was a real classic Italian man.
"Uh Mr Amuro, should I leave now?"
"No, no. Come sit with us. Just for five minutes,"
I looked down at myself and realised how awful I looked, I was wearing tatty light blue jeans and a plain black shirt with a few spots of flour here and there.

"Yeah, uh sorry I have forgotten your name amare,"
"It's Carmen, but I prefer nicknames."
"Why it's such a beautiful name?"
"She has always hated her name, since she was small." Mr Amuro added.
"I don't know? I just don't like it, do you like your name Frank?" I sighed.
"Well, I look like Sinatra so it fits amore. You are one of the only people to call me Frank, it's always Frankie."
"Oh I'm sorry Frankie, it'll be Frankie now on. I'm really sorry." I said dumbly face starting to turn red from embarrassment.
"No, no I like it. Only you though!"
He laughed pointing at Mr Amuro.
"Only you sweetheart." He winked.
"Frankie go grab her a chair."
"No, no don't be silly I can do it."
"Please, I am a gentleman don't take my masculinity away from me." I just sorta laughed. The chair made a horrible piercing noise as it scrapped across the brick floor.
"Thanks."I said sitting down.
He put his hand up and gestured a sort of no problem.

"Can I smoke in here Zio?" He asked reaching into his pocket.
He frowned.
"Why Frankie? These things can kill you, you know that right? They turn your lungs black."
"Yeah, yeah I know. I'm addicted, I don't love smoking, it's a cross I need to bare. I'll try stop, plus Padre told me that you used to smoke up to a dodici pack every day for at least forty years!"
"Do as I say, not as I do."
"Please, cut me some slack."
"One cigarette, but you need to open the door and you need to stand out of it."
I laughed and Celcilio smiled at me. He had the whitest teeth, they were like a bright chalk.
"Where is Alessa?"
"I have no clue, she probably with some boy."
"Puttana, I never liked her. I only have her here because her madre is tipo."
"I agree, I have barely had a man. I have no time for it!" I laughed.
"You are a smart ragazza,"

Frank stood up and swung the door open, he was leaning on the counter and he lit the cig, immediately the smoke entered the room it looked like a small demon trying to make me choke. "No Zio, she is a woman, not a girl." He looked at me and smirked.
I coughed.
"Sorry." He added.
He was really quite handsome. He is tall, big hands. Well groomed, light beard and really sleek black hair. He has strong cheekbones and a defined jawline.
"So wait, you've never had a amante?" He sounded shocked.
"Well I mean I have but...I don't really even know."
He leaned in close to my ear.
"Are you still a virgin." He whispered .
"Do I need to answer that?" My cheeks went bright red. I'm not but still you don't just ask people that.
"How old are you?"
"I'll be ventuno next month. Why does it matter."
"What are you up to Frankie?"
"Nothing Zio, and you are still.."
"Can we please change the subject?"
"I lost it when I was fifteen." He laughed.
"Frankie you better not be talking about what I think You are talking about.." Frowning at him.
"We aren't, promise. I'm 23 by the way."
"I think you better be going, they will be arriving soon." Cecilio said firmly.
"Why? It's her Papa."
He threw the cigarette butt outside and closed the door.

"Don't fight with me about this, it's nothing to do with her."
"Cazzate Zio!" He said raising his voice.
"It's fine, I need to go study I live only due minutes away." I interrupted.
"I'll walk you." He said giving Cecilio a dirty look.
He grabbed his jacket off the chair and I grabbed mine.
He opened the door. He flashed a pearl white smile and took my arm gently.