"Night amore"

I woke up, head aching. A strong smell of smoke and liquor lingers around my room. It smells like an old jazz joint. I was lying on my red velvet sofa, head resting on the arm chair, my legs hanging off the bottom of it. Everything was a deep blur, it was dark with only the light of the moon cutting through the small slit, shining through the curtains. I sat up and rubbed my eyes gently. I looked around the room and saw darkness. I stood up and stumbled towards the light switch. I flicked it gently and turned around to see a familiar figure sitting on the other seat. I jumped out my skin and screamed.

"Oh my god" he jumped also.
"Sorry Amore, you fainted a few hours ago and I stayed with you for the whole time, I did have a small glass of your cheapest whiskey and had a few smokes whilst I let you sleep. I was falling asleep myself." He chuckled.
I loved the way his huge Adam's apple bobbed up and down when he spoke. His voice was low and raspy, he had a really hot sleepy voice. His eyes were half closed and slightly blood shot and then there was me, mascara all over my eyes and messy hair.
"I thought you had to go to that meeting?" I asked my throat was still quite dry.
I walked towards the kitchen and made a glass of water for myself.
"Are you wanting to leave or do you want to stay the night or something?" I asked.
He looked at me surprised and he smiled. He walked towards me, he turned off the tap.
"Stay the night?" He smiled.

"I can stay if you want."
"No it's up to you. I have a spare room and a sofa."
His brows slightly frowned.
"I had a look around if you don't mind, I never went in your room, I didn't go in. I saw it and I never went in, I swear. I saw the spare room, I really needed to pee that's the only reason I ventured. Your house is huge." He explained.
"No, no it's fine. Thanks for not going in my room." I smiled.
"I think I'll stay." He grinned.

"Come on I'll show you the room." I walked toward him and then past the open kitchen towards the hallway." I gestured for him to follow.
He stood up quickly and sorted himself out. I followed behind me slowly, he walked with such an elegant swagger.
"I'm sorry my house is so plain." I explained.
"I like the grey paint, the black furniture and red velvet sofa. It's modern, I like that you've stuck with it the whole way through the house. I really do like it. The open kitchen is a lovely added aspect of the house." He said slowly, his voice is mesmerizing it was like he was trying to possess me.
"I think it goes with your suit." I smiled.
"Hey is it okay if I smoke in here?"
I nodded.
He looked down at what he was wearing. He smiled and looked at me deep in the eyes. I tried not to look into his, then I would be behind his spell.

I opened the door and he walked in. He looked around the room. He started to take his tie off slowly. He paced around the room a little. This room was pretty basic, huge set of charcoal drawers, wardrobe and bedside cabinet. Deep blood bed spread and light grey walls. He looked in the drawers and laughed.
"What's funny?" I asked.
He pulled out a red set of lace lingerie, I felt my face turn red with embarrassment. He kept looking at it, holding it up above his head, it we a one piece set.
"I'm pretty sure this will be yours." He threw it at me and I caught it. I tried to hide it behind my shirt. I ran towards the drawers and quickly opened all three of them to make sure nothing else was there, nothing more than a few extra shirts remained, I grabbed them and walked back towards the black door.
"Night." I whispered.
He started taking off his blazer.
"Night amore." He smiled.