Chapter 24- Let it out.

Start from the beginning

" What?" Niall asked and smiled. Just when everything was right, this had to happen. Niall was strong believe me, but was he strong enough to handle his father death? 

The smile disappeared on Niall's lips when I looked down. I couldn't handle it to look into his innocent eyes.

" You've been crying?" He asked when he lifted my face up with his thumb.

" Wait...are you pregnant??" Niall asked and his eyes got wide up.

I couldn't help it to laugh softly but the tears didn't leave at all.

" I wish" I said and looked straight into Niall's eyes who looked worried by now.

" You know you can tell me" He said and took my hands.

" Oh Niall" I said and wrapped my arms around him and started crying.

" Wow wow wow what's wrong? " He asked as he stroke my back gently.

I tried to stop crying and looked at him.

Niall stroke the tears away with his thumb.

" It's your dad" I said.

Niall stopped drying the tears away.

" What about him?" He asked serious. 

I took Niall's hand, that was resting on my face, and put it between mine.

" Bobby had a heart attack few hours ago" I said and looked up so the tears wouldn't leak down.

" So? He's gonna be fine, I mean....He's Bobby...Everybody likes Bobby..." Niall looked at me rather confused.

" Niall..." I said but Niall stood up.

" Yeah he's gonna be fine isn't he? Who told you this? Oh well that doesn't matter....That reminds me off that I was gonna phone him soon, I miss the old lad you know? My dad...my dad..." Niall walked back and forth , like he was going crazy.

I just stood there and watched him figuring out slowly what happened.

" One question" Niall said and stopped walking.

" Yes?" I almost whispered. 

" If it happens that I want to phone him within 10 minuets, he's gonna pick up right?" Niall asked.

I didn't answer. I guess that was enough for him.

" There you have it" Niall said and smiled. He walked away.

" Where are you going?" I asked before he disappeared but he didn't answer.

I heard him talk to himself as he walked up the stairs.

This was too much for him. Way too much.

I called Liam and the lads to bring them the news. They all asked if they could come over but I told them that Niall needed some space and time for himself. Imagine how supportive and true friends we have?

It wasn't until the dinner was ready that I started worrying crazy. 

I was feeding Michael mashed potato's and Amelia was playing with her spaghetti when Niall came down stairs.

I stopped feeding Michael and looked at Niall who had himself spaghetti. 

" What?" He asked when he noticed that I was staring.

" Nothing" I answered and continued feeding Michael who was waiting.

" I'm tired" Amelia suddenly said and rubbed her eyes.