R: Really?

HHH: Yeah he liked when you guys save Nikki from the Wyatts. So since Brock is suspend you guys will be in a storyline with the Wyatts for your love fest thing until Brock comes back.

R: Sounds good! Want me to go tell Nicole?

HHH: No its okay Steph is already telling her. See ya next Monday have a save flight or drive home. [Leaves]

D: What the hell? Why did you ask him to telling Nikki for? Just go men!

R: Because thats the only way I can be alone with her. Lets load up and I go tell her.

Roman: You better!

R: I will!

We grab our things and head for the bus. Once we loaded the bus I saw Nikki walking with Brie, Alicia, Paige, and Renee.

D: Oh look there's Nikki, want me to go get her?

R: No I will go to her. Do I have to go?

D/J/M/Roman: YES!

J: Go or I'll tell her.

R: No no no. Okay I'll tell her. You guys better stay here!

D/J/Roman: Okay we get it.

R: Mark keep an eye on them!

M: Will do Randy.

R: [leaves]

D: Hey Mark how you doing men?

M: You guys wanted to go spy on them?

J: Yes we do.

Roman: Very much!

M: No now I'm going to be in the bus and keep an eye on you guys from inside. While you three help the divas load up. [Walks into the bus]

D: So we can't go spy on them?

J: Dude you serious?

Roman: Were going to where the divas are at and help them load up.

D: Oh... Wait I still don't get it.

J: Would you just come on.

I was walking toward the bus where Nikki is at. But Nikki was talking to Alicia. So I decided to talk to Paige first.

R: Hey Paige!

P: Oh hey there Randy how you doing?

R: I'm doing good. How about you?

P: I was doing great, until this bag won't get in.

R: Here let me help you.

I grab her bag and push it into the bus. It wouldn't go in at first but I gave one last big push and it finaly went in.

P: Thanks Randy, your a great friend. [Leaves]

I turn around and I see Dean, John, and Roman running our way. I went up to all three of them.

R: What the hell are guys doing here?

D: Where here tooo help the divas.

R: No you not, your here to spy on me when I tell Nikki that I love her. I thought Mark was keeping an eye on you?

Roman: He is. From the bus. [Points towards the bus]

I look to the bus and I see Mark smiling and waving at us.

R: I can't believe you guys.

D: Hey like I said. We here to help the,divas load the bus. Hey Renee let me help you.

Renee: Oh thanks Dean.

B: John can you help me with this bag?

J: Sure Brie.

Roman: Alicia need any help?

A: Yes thank you Roman.

R: I can't believe this is happening.

I look up to the bus and I see Mark pointing somewhere next to me. Then gave me two thumbs up. I turn to where he was pointing to and he was pointing to Nikki. I look back Renee and Brie were in the bus. I walk to Dean, John, and Roman. Nikki and Alicia were talking to each other.

R: Now you three go back to the bus.

J: Okay we will!

D: Come on Alicia lets leave these two alone.

A: What?

R: Nothing don't listen to them.

A: Okay.

R: Leave!

Roman: Okay were going.

Dean, John, and Roman ran back to the bus. I watched them to make sure they do go back. When they were out of my sight I decided now is the time to tell her.

N: Ready to go Alicia?

A: Yeag lets hitted.

R: Hey Nikki will it be alright if I talk to you alone. Just a mintue or two?

A: Wooooo Nikki!

N: Shut up Alicia! And yeah, where at?

R: How about behide those two buses over there.

N: Sure, lets go.

We started heading to the buses and I can't believe I'm going to tell Nikki.

N: So hows your day going?

R: Its okay its just the guys you know how they are?

N: Oh yeah they are crazy.

R: Nikki I wanted to tell you that...

?: Ah shit!

I turn around and I see Dean on the floor, John is trying to help him up, and Roman just froze.

R: Oh my god!

N: What?

R: Just Dean, John, and Roman are crazy. Any way lets keep walking.

We keep walking and walking until I stop her.

R: Nikki I wanted to tell you that... I... Love you.

N:...

A/N:
By the way this happen to me when I told a boy that I like him at the football. My 2 friends did what Dean, John, and Roman did to Randy. I shouldn't have told them.

Escape (Nikki and Randy Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें