23

*Aiden's POV*

"By the way, I'm sorry. Sorry for everything with Bradley, I know how much this friendship means to you." Leigh looked up me, placing her head on my shoulder. "Its aright, I forgive you I guess!" I joked.

We got back to hers and to be honest, I was scared of Sofia and Thomas' reaction. I didn't know how they were going to take the pregnancy. Especially as this is actually Leigh's second child, and she's not even nineteen yet. Dad's car was parked in the drive, which kind of made me feel a little better, but it still made me scared.

"Hey, what are your parents gonna say?" I asked tugging her back as we got to the door.

"They're not happy by the way, so prepare, but its our decision on what happens." She smiled at me. The type of smile that your mum would give you when you're little when she's trying to tell you everything is okay.

We walked in, there was silence - bar the TV. Sofia was stood up, while both mine and Leigh's dads were sat next to each other with my mum sat on the chair.

Tasha came in from the kitchen, she was in the PJ's, her hair was a mess. She looked so much like Leigh.

Tasha hugged into Leigh before walking out upstairs. Sofia's glare never left me, I felt really paranoid.

"I hope that you had a good think about what you want." Sofia asked impressed.

"Mum.." Leigh turned to her and gave her a pleading look.

"No Leigh, you're not even nineteen yet and you're pregnant with your second child. Why are you insisting to throw your life away?"

"But she's not throwing her life away though?" I said.

"Yes she is. You both still got your lives ahead of you. Aiden, you're at university, what about that? How are you to look after a child when you're hardly here?"

"I don't have to go back to uni. I've still got a job to come back to. I'm not gonna walk away from this situation!"

"Yeah well that's what Robbie said but look where that ended. What about yesterday then, you never said you wanted this child. You contributed to conceiving this child just as much as Leigh was!"

"Well I'm not Robbie, and you's moved away! I know how I reacted yesterday but I never expected it to happen that's all. I'm going to support Leigh and the baby!"

Sofia stood there, arms folded. "You better stick by your words." She said raising her eyebrows.

*

"She'll come round soon. She reacted worse when I told her I was pregnant with Tasha." I looked round to her. We were lying on the grass, waiting for Bradley.

"We're going to be brilliant parents you know?" I said. She looked to me, smiling to one side. "Yes we are!" She leant in and kissed me.

"Seriously guys, get a room. Not everyone wants to see that when in a public place!" Bradley said walking over before plonking himself in between me and Leigh.

"Seriously Bradley, get a room. Not everyone wants to see your mug in public!" Leigh looked at Bradley unimpressed.

"Why have I been called here for then?" He asked.

"Well there's a few things actually." I began "The first thing is that in not going back to university, I pulled out."

Bradley turned to me, his face dropped "Serious mate? What for?"

"Well that leads on the second thing, we're having a baby!" Leigh said.

"Its a good thing in lying down! Well congratulations guys! You've both officially ruined the rest of your lives!" He chuckled.

"Thanks man. But I want you to know, I still want to stay in contact with you!" I said to him. He nodded at me. "You wouldn't dare lose contact with me man! I need you!"

"Well he's mine so you dare try and take him away from me!" Leigh said.

"I have no intentions!"

"Bradley?" Leigh said.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry for when I hit you. I was just worried about that idiot. But you're a good guy really!"

"Leigh, I'm still here you know?" I said pointing out that she was calling me names in front of me.

"Don't ruin the moment Aiden!" Bradley said, trying to be serious.

"Do you know what, just forget about it. The hormones and all that, they're lethal right?" He asked. She nodded at him.