"So what do you do then? As in, are you studying or working?" Leigh asked.

"I work part time at Greggs." She burst out into laughter "Hey, its not a laughing matter. Its great working there!" I chuckled looking away from her.

"Can I get free sausage rolls then?" She asked. I looked to her, I crunched my eyebrows together "Leigh, are you just using me for free sausage rolls?"

She guiltily nodded at me before we both burst into laughter.

"Do you have a girlfriend Aiden?" She asked randomly after we had redeemed ourselves from our laughing fit.

"No I don't, I can't be bothered with all that shenanigans! What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I did have one! I did have but it didn't work out.. It was difficult because we moved back!" She looked away from me. It looked like she was hiding something but what this something was I don't know.

"You obviously liked him?" I asked. She nodded in response.

"I've got a little sister now you know?" She asked changing the subject.

"I heard my parents on about something about a baby, isn't it Natasha or something? I thought your parents couldn't have any more children?"

"Yeah that's what we all thought! Tasha her name is!" She smiled widely while talking about her, she obviously adores the little girl.

"Anyway, how was secondary school?" Why? No! I don't want to answer this question. I don't want to tell her about what Bradley did to me.

"It was great yeah. Wasn't the same without you though!" I wonder how differently secondary school life would've been without her. Probably not much difference, only her falling out with me because she became a respected person who hung out with all the cool people and no one disliked her. She'd probably be ashamed of me because of how bad Bradley treated me and she would gradually over time stop talking to me.

I'm pretty sure that's how it would have been. It wouldn't surprise me if it actually did. So I'm glad that she wasn't there in secondary school, just so she didn't witness me getting bullied or her falling out with me because she's ashamed of me.

"What about you? How was boarding school?" I asked hoping she wouldn't ask me too much about friends or something. "Erm, well spending a few years at an all-girls school can take its toll out on you. Plus the girls were horrible, I never spoke to anyone; though there was this one girl who was alright, but she kept herself to herself more times than never."

"Wow, it seems great." I laughed. I'm glad I never went to an all-boys school that probably be an even more of a disaster.

"Hey, why don't we go back to mine? You don't have to though, just in case you want something to do? Plus we have munchies?" I see nothing has changed when it comes to her loving munchies.

"Why not?" We weren't far from Leigh's house anyway.

*

Leigh pulled her keys out and unlocked her door. I got greeted by the noise of loud baby toys. "I'm so thankfully I don't have little siblings, you know? Their toys are way too loud!"

We walked into the living area, I don't think I've ever seen so many toys either.

"Do children usually have this many toys?" I asked, there were literally more than I could ever think off.

"No, Tasha just has a lot of toys."

"Leigh!" We both turned round to get faced with a little girl woddling through. Leigh picked her up and hugged into her.

"Tasha, say hi to Aiden!" She turned Tasha around to face me. She looked at me before waving at me "Toys! Toys!" She beamed before clapping her hands.

"She's a lot like you Leigh!" She had her hair and eyes. "Unfortunately! She'll grow out of it!"

"Its not a bad thing looking like you, you know?" I replied.