Ekstended Halloween (Part 1)

[Karlie's POV]

We did not have a Halloween party together! I am so sad! I did not personally see her Olaf costume! And I did not had the chance to see my girlfriend and Idina singing 'Let It Go' live!

I am now travelling back to NYC from China. My sweet girlfriend texted me that's she's already at my apartment, waiting for me. I went first to a grocery store to buy some stuff for our post Halloween Pumpkin Cookies.

[Taylor's POV]

I am waiting for my sunshine to come home. She said she'll just buy stuffs for our post Halloween celebration. I was scrolling through Tumblr posts to kill some time. I laughed and liked some posts regarding my Olaf costume. I became curious when I stumbled upon a video trailer of my ex Dianna. I clicked the link and watched the trailer of her upcoming movie, 'Bare'. This is Dianna's first nude scene and as a lesbian! Oh my gosh! I need to watch this movie! She's so hot! I mean Karlie's hotter than her, no argument on that, but still! Dianna, I think I need to watch this movie but with Karlie! haha! I am too busy staring at the screen that I did not noticed Karlie was already behind me until she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheeks. I did not had the time to close the video I am currently watching. I feel my face turning red as Karlie sat behind me and stares at me like she wants to ask something. She slightly shakes her head from side to side and clicking her tongue making a 'tsk tsk' sound and smile before kissing me again, this time she kissed me on my lips and say, "I miss you my princess!" I smile and said that I missed her too and I hugged her tightly.

[Third Person's POV]

The couple got busy making their pumpkin cookies. After their baking session, they waited for the cookies to be baked. They sat on the couch, not wanting to watch any shows. Karlie took her laptop and starts checking emails and checking the video blog that Tim already sent her while Taylor just sat beside her and watching what Karlie was doing. Karlie uploaded the edited video, that Tim sent her, to her Youtube channel but when someone commented something about the part of where she showed a gift from a fan, she called Tim and edited that part then re- upload it. Then Karlie checked the latest Vogue video and shocked that the video was taken down. Her publicist told her that there was something on her journal that became a 'hot topic' on the social media.

Taylor then asked Karlie what was the matter and Karlie said, "We needed to cut that part out in my vlog because the Chinese translation of that words mean something that would cause such uproar in our fandom. And the Vogue video I think the reason was like that too, fans starts to analyze little things about me. They start analyzing every fucking detail on every fucking video of me!". Taylor holds Karlie's hands and said, "See? The spotlight is now on you babe. We were hiding from the public but somehow they still know it. Now that you are more known to the public, they would do everything to make you fall. This is because of me. If I am careful not to be linked to you before, the public would never cause such things at you. And you know, you're really hot when you swear!" Karlie laughed and scooped Taylor and sit her on her lap then linked their hands. Karlie then said, "Don't worry about that Taylor. Everything's still under control and we still got each other. We're still happy and that's all important. Yeah? I am hot when I am swearing? You always make me swear when you go down on me.". Taylor smiles and playfully punch Karlie's arms and then rest her head on Karlie's shoulder. She kissed Karlie's neck as she says, "Oh my god Karlie!!! You perv!! But that's why I love you." The oven ticked an alarm indicating that their cookies already baked. Taylor and Karlie got up from the couch and start placing the cookies on a plate. Then they settled on the couch to start watching one of Taylor's favorite NetFlix shows.