Miss Antonia

[Karlie's POV]

I woke up the next morning, cuddled up beside Toni in bed. She was still sleeping and I couldn't help but to still admire the beauty she has. Taylor is beautiful too but Toni was the first beauty I ever loved and still love until now. We ended as friends after our relationship. I think we just both fall out of love back then. Or I was wrong? Because she told me 'I love you' many times since the first night we got close again.

I was going to touch Toni's cheeks, when I heard a phone vibrating somewhere. I think it was my phone, so I searched for where my skirt was thrown last night.

Kimby was the one calling me. I answered the phone with an almost whispered tone.

[phone conversation]

Karlie: Hello Kimby? Why are you calling me so early in the morning??!

Kimby: Early??! It's afternoon already! And why are you whispering?

Karlie: [looks at the wall clock to check the time] Oh shit! Yeah it's afternoon already! I don't wanna wake up Toni so I'm whispering. [picks up a robe then goes out the bedroom, so she could talk to Kimby with a normal voice]

Kimby: Toni??! as Toni your first love??! Oh my gosh! my instincts were right! It was merely coincidence when I liked a photo of hers yesterday. And checked my Twitter and IG posts, I threw shades to your girlfriend slash on and off  girlfriend.

Karlie: Is that why you called me now? To check if your instincts were right??! And why did you posts again? You know that Tree doesn't want you to do anything that will trigger positive reactions from fans shipping me and Taylor.

Kimby: Because I hate the fact that she went mad at you yesterday when clearly it was always her fault. But you also have fault here sis, you are a jealous one I must say [laughs]. Oh and did you checked TayTay's latest IG posts today? Also, Tree said you must liked also the 'swan' pictures, your likes yesterday were not enough.

Karlie: Ahmm not yet. I'll check it now [browse IG of Taylor. Liked the pictures said by Tree. Checked latest posts. What caught her attention is the post with Martha and the caption on it.] What the heck??! Actual sunshine?! That's ONLY for me! It should be ONLY for me! 

Kimby: Their stepping up their game sis. It's the best idea to follow what Taylor told you. Both of you needed a long break for now.

Karlie: But that means she's not fighting for us like I always do for her. [tears starts to well up on her eyes but she wipes it before it falls to her cheeks]. I still did not received a text or a call from her up until now.

Kimby: She and her team were too busy. If I were you, I would forget Taylor and enjoy the company of the person I am with me at this moment. I'm gonna hang up now. We're going to Hudson to see the sunset. Be with Toni. She'll take care of you. Just call me when you need me okay?

Karlie:  Okay. Thanks. Take care.

[phone conversation ended]

After the call, I decided to go back the bedroom. I sit beside Toni and slightly touch her cheeks. In doing so, she starts to woke up.

[Toni's POV]

I woke up with the feeling of someone touching my cheeks. I rubbed my eyes and saw Karlie smiling at me. I slowly sits up beside her and I smiled at her. She said, "Morning Miss Antonia", and laughed. I groaned when I hear the name she called me. She knew I hated it when she calls me by my full name.

I then asked her if she wants to talk about what happened last night and she shakes hear head in disapproval. She then leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. She pulled back and blushed, apologizing and claiming she had no idea what had gotten into her. I just smiled and pulled her close to me again as I start kissing her lips.

I laid her down on her back. I took off her robe before kissing my way down her neck to her breasts. I sucked and licked her nipples. I slowly slipped a finger into her pussy, then added two more. I slowly building speed with my inserted fingers. She started to buck and shake as she went down to orgasm. After she came, we headed over to the bathroom and shared the shower.