Can't Feel My Face

"And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb

And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come

But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young

This I know, (yeah) this I know

She told me, 'Don't worry about it'

She told me, 'Don't worry no more'

We both knew we can't go without it

She told me you'll never be in love-oh-oh, wooh

"

[Taylor's POV]

After the show, Karlie and Kimby said their goodbyes. Karlie whispered to me, "You can go to my apartment after you finished packing things up here", then she winked seductively to me, smiled and kissed my cheeks before turning her back away from me.

[Karlie's POV]

Kimby and I separated ways after attending Tay's concert. When I got home, I decided to take a shower and a quick nap. It would be hours before my princess would be here. I undress myself, smiling like a weirdo as I remembered Taylor's reaction when she saw me wearing this sexy red dress. It looked like she wants to make love to me at her dressing room right away! Kimby really knows how to help me seduce Tay! 

I'm still smiling as I headed for the bathroom. I was so tired from my long flight from Rome, but seeing my lovable girlfriend was so all worth it!

The warm water felt so nice as it cascaded down my back, taking off some of my tiredness away. I finished my shower and put on a robe then headed off to my bed.

I laid on my bed still on my robe, and did not noticed myself drifted off to sleep.

After an hour or so, I felt as though 'someone' was kissing me. I don't know if this is a dream because I am not seeing pictures or images on my head. I just feel that 'someone'. The kisses starts from my legs, slowly making its way up. That 'someone' got closer and closer to the top of my thighs, kissing and licking every smallest details of my body parts. 

[Taylor's POV]

After my team finished cleaning up the stage, and I am done signing autographs, checking Tumblr posts and greeting my lovable fans, I went to Karlie's apartment. 

And now I'm here! But my sunshine's sleeping peacefully on the bed. I smiled as I watched her sleep. She has the most angelic face I ever saw. I noticed that she's just wearing a robe and just laying on her stomach on the bed. Maybe after taking a shower, she just slept. I touched the side of her face and gently kissed her cheeks. I appreciate her effort of coming to my concert to watch me perform. I really want her to be there today because I missed her so much! I was very touched because I knew that she was so tired from her own busy schedule but she still had a time for me. Even if we're now having a 'break', I was really still her very first own priority.

I slowly leaned in to kiss her lips, but I decided to wake her up in a different way. I start kissing the back of her legs then up to her thighs. I then gently and slowly pulled her legs apart. Karlie's still not giving any reaction, meaning she's too tired or she might thought she's dreaming! I began to lick and nibble and kiss all around her pussy, careful not to actually touch it. My tongue flicker over her clit every once in awhile, but just barely.

[Karlie's POV]

My mind was now awake! I knew that I am not having a dream! This is real! My mind telling my body to move! To open up my eyes and see who's doing these things to me! But I was too tired, my body won't listen!

I felt a tongue entered my pussy. I could feel my juices flowing out. I felt my orgasms building up.

[Taylor's POV]

My hands slowly caressed Karlie's firm round ass as I ate every inch of her delicious pussy. I now made sure to spend time on her clit. I bit at it and sucked on it, so hard that I felt she wanted to shout out with lust. I then inserted two fingers into her pussy and starts thrusting in and out of her. Faster and harder then added two more fingers. I continued to thrust deeper into her pussy. Then I felt that she couldn't take it anymore and let out a cry of pure pleasure and rocked back and forth into my fingers. With a few more hard thrusts, I withdrew my fingers. Licked some of her juices from my fingers and licked the juices from her pussy until my face became numb. I gently grabbed her on the shoulders and slowly began to turn her over. 

Finally, Karlie slowly opened her eyes. I smiled at her and caress her cheeks and sang, 

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you

But I love it, but I love it, oh

I can't feel my face when I'm with you

But I love it, but I love it, oh"

Karlie laughed and said, "You ate me that much??! That you can't feel your face now??!"

I laughed and told her that I missed her so much and I love her and I am so sorry for everything that I did not know I did that hurt her. She pinched my nose and kissed me passionately on my lips. 

She then smiled back at me, and said, "Let's talk tomorrow babe. I still don't have enough energy. And you actually took that as an advantage. I'll return the favor after I recharge myself I promise. I missed you too and I love you", she laughed again and we just hugged there as we both lull to sleep.