The Kiss Gate

(At the 1975 concert)

Karlie and Taylor were dancing to the music. After a while, they got tipsy because of how many drinks they drank. Karlie places her hand around Taylor's neck and lets her head moves closer and closer to Taylor.

Taylor can't help herself but to be drawn near to Karlie's lips. They kissed real quick, still aware that they were on public but the duo did not notice a fan has snapped a stolen photo shot on their intimate moment.

Karlie: Tay, we should get home. I may not be able to control myself here. I want you.

Taylor: My place or yours?

Karlie: My place (smiles and holds Taylor's hands and they got out of the place)

(At Karlie's apartment)

Taylor pushed Karlie to the bed and instructed Karlie to extend her arms out to her sides. Taylor's hands ran under Karlie's arms and down to the sides then across Karlie's back and up to the neck again.

When Taylor's hands squeezed Karlie's backside firmly , Karlie let out a soft moan, and her face blushed. Taylor suppress a giggle and pay closer attention to what was she was doing.

[Karlie's POV]

I was enjoying the attention Taylor was giving to my backside and legs when I felt my nipples had come to life and were straining against my shirt. Taylor noticed this. She moved around in front of me and made her way down my chest, she caught a good look at my fully erect nipples which caused her to blush even more than me. Her cheeks were bright red as she stared at my breasts and nipples.

My eyes closed as the back of her hand moved around my breast and over my extended nipple. My legs trembled slightly as she moved her hand back down toward my tummy, feeling along my tight abs down to my hips.

As she dropped down to one knee her hands pressed inside my thighs with a pushing motion. My legs parted as her hands gripped the inside of my thighs, her fingers resting an inch or so from my excited pussy. I kept both hands gripped firmly on the top of my bed as my legs starts to quiver.

As she fondled her way up my legs she squeezed harder than before, kneading the inside of my thighs with her hands. As she got to the top of my thighs her thumbs pressed into the valley created by the joining of my legs. Her thumbs pressing into my most sensitive parts, which elicited a soft betraying moan of "yessssss baaabe" as I grind myself against her hands and fondling fingers.

Her hands clenched my breasts harder. Her leg pressed against my mound as I rocked myself against her muscled upper thigh, grinding myself against her as hard as I could. It was not more than a few minutes and my body began to tremble against hers as my hips moved faster and pressed in harder. Her hands left my breasts and slide around me, her hands gripped my backside and pulled me harder against her thigh as her tongue forced its way into my mouth.

Lost in orgasmic bliss, I lose a few minutes of focus on what's actually happening. Taylor moved close to me and whispered in my ear, "I love you so much my sunshine and I don't know if I can live without you"

I smiled up to her and she kissed me softly on my lips. I hugged her and said "Princess, I also don't know how to live without you"