Karlie's First Day in Kollege

[Karlie's POV]

My first day of school is today! I am so nervous! and at the same time excited! I knew it was going to be a good day! I do one final check in the mirror then I notice Taylor's deep blue eyes staring back at me and smiling. I smiled back at her. As I turn around in the mirror, I noticed her checking me out. I slightly laughed and said, "You always checking me out babe!" She laughed and said, "You're too hot babe! If I am an ice cream, I already melt by your hotness!"

[Taylor's POV]

After I prepared lunch for Karlie's first day of school, I checked up on her on our bedroom. I caught her doing a final glance of herself at the mirror. 

It seems she's having first-day-of-school jitters.

She's wearing her usual 'boyfriend attire', so sexy yet so handsome as hell! So hot! She caught me checking her out and laughed. I then said, "You're too hot babe! If I am an ice cream, I already melt by your hotness!"

In all honesty, I am so proud of her! She's taking a break from the catwalk to attend college at New York University. She traded her Vicoria's Secret Angel wings for late night cram sessions! She's one of those beauty and brains!

Karlie laughed and said, "Actually Tay, I haven't been this nervous in years!"

I teased her and say, "Do you want me to help you loose some nervousness out of your body? We still got more than an hour."

She turns around, embraces me, and kisses me passionately. "You are so awesome, Taylor! Are you a mind reader? I love you and I just want to fuck you right now."  

I slightly brushed my fingers over her jeans and asked her, "So..what's stopping you babe?"

[Karlie's POV]

Taylor then quickly removed all her clothes and mine and gently laid them at the other side of the room. She then straddled me on our bed, and puts her hands down my sides. She starts with my breasts and circles my hard nipples. She sneaks a finger to my clit. I place my hands on her back as she continues to tease my private area. I go crazy with excitement and I start to hump her fingers.  

She continues her finger fucking and pinches my clit. Waves of pleasures came over me and I cum all over Taylor's lap.

We changed our positions and I turn to her and spread her legs then said,"If you are an ice cream, you will not melt because of my hotness, you will melt by me doing this" I then kissed her pussy gently and licks it with great caution, and start eating her just like eating an ice cream.

Taylor moaned loudly. When I felt that she was close to climax, I re-positioned myself and move myself to her, humping each other's pussies.

I hump her as she throws her body back from the feelings of pure ecstasy. She runs her hands through her hair and she pinches both of our clits. I cry out as her cum shoots into my pussy and mine into hers. She falls on top of me and kisses me, "That was fantastic Karlie! I love you so much!"

I hugged and kissed her then said, "I love you too Taylor. C'mon join me in the shower. I don't wanna be late at my first day of school!

[Taylor's POV]

After we showered together, I gave her the lunch that I made with love. I then drove her to school, we make it 30 minutes before her first class! I took a photo of her standing outside the Manhattan campus, grinning and pointing to the purple NYU flag. I really love this adorkable nerd!