This Love

[Taylor's POV]

After the successful launch of my Bad Blood MV, I won 8 trophies at the BBMA. Unbelievable! I am so thankful of my fans, my family and friends, especially my sunshine. Even though she's not with me on that special event, she called me and said 'One minute I'm not with you, you slay them all! I am so proud of you babe. I love you!'.

That was such a good night! And also early that morning I watched my brother Austin graduate from Notre Dame. It was almost perfect! But because of the PR Stunts going on, I need to act 'inlove with my rumored boyfriend'. I kissed CH on his cheek and gave him a hug at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. I sat next to the him, kicked off the awards by debuting my action-filled music video for Bad Blood, which stars Selena Gomez and Lena Dunham and showcases me as a fighting vixen. Other stars in the clip included Mariska Hargitay, Ellen Pompeo, Jessica Alba and Ellie Goulding, and Hayley Williams of Paramore. I am so excited I got to show the world that wonderful music video. I made a speech, never mentioned Karlie because she's not there. If I mentioned her, this will start another rumor on us. This entire sham really dragging me exhausted. It was so tiring at pretending you love some guy.

I called Karlie today to tell her about the article of me and CH having a 'romantic date night'. Then she told me to search the latest news about her, regarding an interview, where the interviewer asked her questions.

I instantly googled it and I laughed when I heard her answers.

First question: What is the "best part" about being pals with the 'Shake It Off' hitmaker?

Karlie: Her ability to cook.

Second Question(from a fan): What's the best thing about being friends with Taylor?

Karlie: Taylor is an incredible friend. She's fiercely loyal and she's an amazing chef as well so that's probably the best part.

[Taylor calls Karlie's mobile]

Karlie: Hello babe! Did you watch my interview?

Taylor: Yes Karls! And I can't stop myself from laughing!

Karlie: Why did you laugh? There's nothing to laugh about on my answers!

Taylor: Kar, everytime you had an interview, and the interviewer asked something about me, you can't hide your love for me! You always had a look on your face that can tell everyone how much you love me! Your words are contradicting your actions!

Karlie: I don't know how to lie babe.

Taylor: So the best 'part' of being pals with me is my ability to cook?

Karlie: You satisfy my cravings.

Taylor: You just said it with different meaning on your perverted mind!

Karlie: haha I miss you already! Did you also noticed my answer regarding about you being a fiercely loyal 'friend' ???!

Taylor: Yeah I took noticed of that. You want to tell our shippers that everything is alright between us.

Karlie: Yep! They should wait for our comeback, my princess (laughs)

Taylor: I will call you tomorrow again sunshine, good night. I love you. I need to get up early because CH and I would make an early sightings outside. Oh my gosh Kar! Tree called so many papparazzis outside my house!

Karlie: Just call me when you need me babe. Don't stress yourself too much okay? I love you so much! See you soon. Good night. Dream of me.

Taylor: I always dream of you. I want you forever.

Karlie: What a coincidence babe! I already planned on keeping you forever!

[call ended]

[next morning]

Papparazzis saw CH and Taylor leaving Taylor's apartment. Taylor was surprised when CH didn't make an effort to fake a smile. He also didn't hold her hands for more than 5 seconds! Something was wrong! So she immediately enter her car to avoid being seen like this. CH soon followed her. Taylor called Ed so that they have company on their lunch. After their lunch, Taylor called Tree and told her that CH acts differently. Tree said that CH was mad because he wants something back for him in return of the PR Charades. Tree and CH will have a discussion afterwards. Taylor feels depressed and super stressed today so she decided to call Karlie.

Taylor: please be at my apartment today Karls.

Karlie: What happened?

Taylor: I just want to see you and hug you tonight. Please come by okay?

Karlie: Your PR Team would be mad at us again if I am going there alone. I will call Gigi okay?

Taylor: Alright. See you later sunshine. I love you so much!

Karlie: See you princess. I love you too!

(Karlie and Gigi arrived separately at Taylor's apartment. Gigi left after a while. Karlie spend her night with her babe.)

"This love is good, this love is bad

This love is alive back from the dead

These hands had to let it go free

And this love came back to me

Tossing, turning, struggled through the night with someone new

And I could go on and on, on and on

Lantern burning, flickered in my mind for only you

But you're still gone, gone, gone

Been losing grip,

oh, sinking ships

You showed up just in time"