Karlie Elizabeth Kloss

Hello! My name is Karlie Elizabeth Kloss I was born on August 3, 1992. I am an American fashion model. Models.com ranks me as a supermodel. Vogue Paris declared me as one of the top 30 models of the 2000s.

I was a Victoria's Secret Angel until I decided to focus on my study. I am totally a geek when it comes to programming! I love coding and baking! I was born in Chicago, Illinois, and later moved to St. Louis at the age of 2, my mother, Tracy is a freelance art director and my father, Kurt is an emergency physician. I have three siblings named, Kristine, and twins Kimberly and Kariann. I also love classical ballet, that was a great training ground for my runway walk.

I am happy and contented with my boyfriend, Joshua Kushner, who is an American businessman and investor and also the founder and Managing Partner of the investment firm "Thrive Capital", when I met the girl, who I didn't know will change my entire life!

[Karlie's POV]

I was reading the latest edition of the Vogue Magazine, when I saw a quoted line from a famous international singer, Taylor Swift. She is so beautiful and so talented, a girl with the most adorable blue eyes. And I love to meet her already!

The quote says, "I love Karlie Kloss... I want to bake cookies with her!".

I immediately opened my twitter account and tweeted her "Hey @taylorswift13 love the @voguemagazine cover! Your kitchen or mine? :)"