One Last Summer Adventure

[Karlie's POV]

I asked Taylor to go to an adventure camp this week. My one last summer adventure with my girl. We searched for available summer camp adventures online. Taylor picked out the one that offered rock climbing and canoeing and all kinds of adventure stuff. It was a summer camp exclusive for couples only and somewhere more private. Of course, we still need to hide! It wasn't my first choice, but it was better than nothing.

The night before we left, I slept over at Taylor's apartment. We were so excited! We were going to get to spend a week together, just us, having fun and carefree. 

When we arrived at the camp,  a girl showed us our cabins. She also gave us a copy of the activities available. 

On the first day,  we just go around the area. It was a big place! And foods were served free. After our round about the area, we went to our room and got ready for bed. It was a warm night, and we just stripped down to a pair of white cotton panties. Then we sat on the bed and talked about stuff.  When Taylor just randomly asked, "Hey Karls... do you ever tried masturbating?"

I was seriously surprised by her question but I managed to reply, "I ahmmn.. I have tried a few times.. when ahmm..when I missed you and you're not with me..or when you're away and busy and my hormones were at the peak of the moment. Well ..do you?do you ever tried?". Taylor's cheeks turned red and shakes her head no.

[Taylor's POV]  

I was a little embarrassed, because I suddenly felt really stupid for asking Karlie that! And when she asked me if I ever tried it I shake my head no. Karlie said, "It was just like your imagining me pleasuring you" Then Karlie offered to show me how to do it.  

We made sure that we locked the door and then we took our panties off. We both sat on the bed facing each other, knees up and legs apart. Then she told me how to do it.

Karlie spread her legs wider and spread her pussy lips. I was getting really turned on at the moment. I did exactly as she was doing and we watched each other. Within just a few minutes, we were both having an orgasm. I wanted to touch hers and I asked her if I could. Karlie just nodded and smiled.

I slid one finger inside her. She let out a little moan and reached forward and did the same thing to me. We continued doing it until we made each other have not one, but three orgasms. We kissed each other passionately.

After that we were quiet for a few minutes. I looked at her smooth very well toned body. Karlie really is so pretty. More than way prettier than the prettiest woman on Earth! I really love this woman! Then we went to sleep, Karlie's spooning me.

The next days, we went hiking, sailing on the lake and collecting weird stuff from the forest. Some of the stuff we were doing at camp was cool, other things were kind of boring.

On the next night, I felt myself became horny. This summer camp made me realize how much I missed Karlie's touch. I've been missing her during our busy schedules and now my body was reacting to it. So I asked Karlie if we could do 'it'.

She looked up from the book she was reading. She innocently asked, "Do what babe?"

Fuck this was embarrassing to ask. But I asked her anyway, "Can we ah..ahmm..Touch each other again and have sex?"

Karlie smiled, and just slipped her panties down to her ankles and said, "Actually, babe you know that you don't need to ask me to touch you or pleasure you. We're touching every part of each other a long time ago haven't we? Why are you being so shy? I know that you were still embarrassed that I knew that you are a 'virgin' when it comes to masturbating. But it would be my pleasure to make love to you every time.

I put a finger inside her, she moaned a little and my hand inexplicably just reached up and touched one of her breasts. She pushed forward into my touch as she reached down with her other hand to work on mine. She put 2 fingers inside of me and rubbed my clitoris with the other hand. I had an orgasm straight away. Karlie then said, "Wow Tay!, you are so different tonight. What did this camp did to you huh?!" She then leaned forward and kissed me. We kissed a bit more while groping each other, both of us having little orgasms. Then she took one of my nipples in her mouth. A wave of pleasure shot through me from the tips of my toes to my hard nipples. Instantly I came again. We did this for almost an hour, until we were both quite exhausted. We laid down in the bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

[Karlie's POV]

I felt something different about Taylor this week. It seems like she's getting horny every time. Anyways I am not to complain. I really do want to make love every night with her!

The next day , we both put on summer dresses, but we decided that neither of us would wear panties. We went out in the woods so that we could wander elsewhere. We went around the back and saw a boathouse. There was no one around. We went in and locked ourselves into an embrace and started kissing. I could feel her breasts through the sheer fabric. Taylor laid her shawl on the floor and we sat there, then we started hiking our dresses up and began to touch each other all over and continued to kiss.

She pushed me back so that I was laying down, and gently put her mouth on my pussy. The pleasure was sudden and immense. I could feel her tongue exploring me, slipping in and out inside of me. As she did my body suddenly shuddered and I came very hard. She looked up and I saw that her face was glistening with my juices. She was smiling. I wanted my turn, and I wanted it badly. She then parted her legs and her dress pulled up. I tentatively put my lips there, inhaling her arousing scent. I slipped my tongue in her. I lost myself and began to lick and suck on her fragrant pussy like a kid that had been denied an ice cream for way too long. She grabbed my hair and came in my face more than four times as I devoured her.

I stood up and we kissed some more, all the while reaching under each others dresses and fondling, exploring. We had completely lost track of time. But then we heard the camp bell ring. It was lunch time. We walked back, holding hands part of the way, smiling and lost in our own thoughts. 

[Taylor's POV]

After that day, we did it in the woods again more than three times. And we also did it every night in bed. I was becoming addicted to orgasms and falling more in love with Karlie. 

On the last day of camp, we were packing up our stuff when Karlie suddenly hugged me and said, "Oh gosh Taylor! I'm gonna miss this camp! We'll be back on our busy schedules again. I'm gonna miss you again cupcake. I love you so much." I sadly smiled and hugged her too and said, "We're going back to being 'normal' gal pals again. I will miss you too sunshine and this camp. We'll go back here once we had time again okay? I love you too Miss Karlie". She smiled then kissed me and we took our bags and walked out to the vehicle waiting to take us back to New York City.