My Girl

[Karlie and Taylor's phone conversation]

Karlie: That dumb ass called you his girl, Taylor! I'm sick and tired of this PR B*llsh*t! I love you Taylor and I will wait for your decision on when we'll come out in public but I can't stand this anymore! I need a break!

Taylor: He called me that for social media only! I am very busy right now Karls and I'm also tired of you being jealous! I don't want to argue with you over the phone! Maybe you' re right, we definitely need a break! 

(They ended their phone conversation. Karlie then called Cara.)

[At Karlie's apartment]

Cara: Hey girl wazzup? You look like a mess!

Karlie: (*cries*) Taylor and I decided to take a break.

Cara: Oh poor baby.. C'mon dress up! You and I need some party and drinks!

[At a disco club]

[Karlie's POV]

My friend, Cara, insisted to go to a club so I can release some stress. We had few drinks and I am starting to feel tipsy when I saw this familiar blonde gorgeous girl on the dance floor. It was my ex, Toni Garrn. 

Toni saw me and motioned for me to come over. I smiled and made my way to her.

When I reached her, she was smiling. 

She shouted, "Wanna dance?". I nodded and she took my hand and grabbed my hips, holding me in place and we start dancing. Her hands held me close as her hips swayed to the music. I could feel every move she made, her breath on my neck. 

Toni leaned into me, breathed in then said, "Your smell always drives me crazy, Karlie." She kissed my neck. Her hands moved from my hips to my waist, close to my breasts. I could feel her lips against my earlobe. I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her closer into me. I grind my hips into hers. She then asked me, "You wanna go?" For a second, I thought about saying no. But when I remembered how frustrated I am on Taylor, I answered Toni,  "Let's go, Toni. My place." I saw Cara on our way out, and ignored the look of surprise on her face. My apartment was about ten minutes away from the club. 

When we were on the elevator up my apartment, Toni started to kiss my lips, but we stopped when a young girl stepped in. I'm sure that if we were alone, we would have sex on the spot and we wouldn't have made it to my room. 

As soon as we got into my bedroom, we start ripping clothes off of one another. Toni's toned body was a good sight to be seen. This is a scene I missed! Her breasts were beautiful and she has curved hips. Her abs were defined like mine. She was gorgeous. But Taylor was way more gorgeous! Okay, stop thinking about Taylor! Oh no! My mind can't stop thinking about my princess!

I kissed Toni passionately, thinking she was Taylor. She smiled and gently pushed two fingers inside me. I moaned. I rubbed my hands across her back as she held my hips. She pushed deeper into me and I couldn't help but cry out. Soon, we were both panting and moaning, our bodies covered with sweat. I ran my hands through her hair, pulling it. She sped up her pace, holding my shoulders as she slammed into me. She grabbed my left leg and put it over her shoulder. My nails were digging into her back. She was kissing my neck and collarbone, her breast bounced against mine. She had me going crazy. Then my orgasms explode!

I opened my eyes to see her smiling while looking down at me, her head propped up on one hand. 

Toni then said, "I miss you so much babe. I did not know we can be like this again. I still love you. But when I heard the news about you and Taylor, I distanced myself to you. So I am assuming now that you and Taylor were not in good terms?"

I answered, "How did you know that we are not in good terms now?"

Toni said, "Cause I know you babe. You are too loyal. You would not be here with me and did what we did if you're still with her. So tell me, what happened to you and Taylor?"

I closed my eyes, not sure if I can tell Toni how I feel. Toni kissed my eyelids and hugged me. After a moment, I spoke.

"We broke up." And then I laughed as I say, "We argued. Broke up. All of these mess happened just over a phone converssation!"

Toni then joked, "I could be your substitute girlfriend now. I would love to be Karlie Kloss's girlfriend again!"

I pinched her cheeks and said, "Toni, I love you but I love Taylor more. Thanks for being here with me now. I was just exhausted about her PR Team issues, that douche bag who's taking advantage of my princess. Taylor is so busy now, I understand that, but lately I am hurting because I feel that her career is much more important than me. I feel that her fake boyfriend was stealing my girl away from me! I was so mad so that's why we had an argument earlier over the phone then we decided to have a break." And I can't help myself but to cry again.

Toni smiled, kissed my cheeks, wipes the tears streaming down my face and said, "I know that you love Taylor more than me. My chance of being with you was long gone. And I regret hurting you before. I still love you Karlie. And I know that you'll be happy with Taylor so I will support you. You and Taylor should have a break for now. Give yourselves time to think. I know that you'll wait for her. You are understanding and loving and caring." Toni laughed and added, "You're just jealous!". She wrapped her arms around me. And I fell asleep crying.