Chapter 20: Castiel Wants A Cat

A/N This chapter is dedicated to MarvelandDCunite she is very supportive of this book and she is an amazing writer and you guys should go follow her and check out her books!!!
I also wanted to thank you guys for 400 views!! And for all the votes!! I'm sorry if there are a lot of spelling errors I'm sick and I'm not feeling so good.

I was asked by Gabriel to check on Alexis and Damon. I walk into Alexis room finding Damon, Alexis and a dog asleep on her bed. When did they get a dog? I decided not to wake her up and let her sleep in. I walk out of Alexis room and head towards the living room where everyone else was awake.

"Alexis and Damon are still asleep. I saw a little dog when I went up to check on them. The dog was asleep with them. When did they get a dog? Perhaps I should get a cat. I was always fond of cats." I ask

"No, Castiel you are not getting a cat. Wait- did you say Alexis and Damon were sleeping in the same bed?!?" Gabriel says

"Yes." I say

***

I wake up to the sound of my family being wake. I get up grab clothes to change in and head to the bathroom. I change into jeans a black and gray plaid shirt and converse. I really need to get more clothes, the only ones I have are ruined. And I walk back into my room. Damon and Duke are still asleep but starting to wake up. Damon's hair is really messy but it sill looks good.

"Damon, you should get up, hurry." I say to him quietly

"Why?" He asks in a sleepy voice, opening his gray colored eyes sitting up on the bed.

"Because I got plans to make, to stop lucifer and your going to help me." I say ruffling his hair

"Fine I'm up." He says and stands up kisses me on the top of my head and heads towards the bathroom. He comes back a little while later in jeans a gray and white plaid shirt and brown boots.

"Did you plan on matching on purpose?" I ask.

"I honesty just grabbed the first shirt I found and put it on." He says looking down at himself.

"Whatever you say meum lux." I say with a smirk and Duke barks at my feet wanting to carry him. And I pick him up and the tree of us head down the stairs.

"Damon, can we talk for a moment?" Gabriel asks

"I look at Damon then dad then back again. Damon nods reassuring me that it's okay and not to argue. And Damon and my dad head to a different room.

A/N hey kiddos so I hope you liked the chapter. I hope it's not too short. Again sorry if there are a lot of spelling errors. Don't forget to Comment, vote, follow and share. Bye for now kiddos!!