Chapter 17: Vampires

A/N if you haven't seen this supernatural parody please watch it. It is amazing, I'm going to try to look up the parody and see if I can put it in this chapter if I can't you should look it up. Here is the web link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCZy8cAgBlM
You should also check out 'The hillywood show' s other parodies!

Dean's POV

We decided to get to hell through pergatory to save Alexis. We found a way to get to hell through a door in pergatory. All the angels told me to stay here but i refused to. I got sam caught up to date what we are planing on doing he also told me to just let the angels take care of it but I ignored him. We later picked up Sam and went to a place to meet up with the guy that would get us to pergatory and back and he sent us to pergatory.

***

Alexis' POV

Benny told us about the way to get out of pergatory but unfortunately we would have to have a couple of humans to get out. We ran into more vampires while we were looking for shelter but we handled them. We finally found shelter but I couldn't sleep I tried but my mind kept drifting toward the creatures that are hunting us. Benny took watch considering he didn't have to sleep. Damon was going to say something like how are we sure your not going to bring more vampires to us or something like that but I stopped him.

We woke up a couple hours later to the sound of voices. We all jump to our feet. But then I recognized whose voices they were. I told Benny and Damon it was okay and That I knew who it was. They were both still ready to attack if someone attacked. But then they all came in sight. My family.

"Lexi?" Says Gabriel

"Hey dad." I say smiling and crying thinking I would never see any of them again.

"Whose the dude?" Asks dean

"This is Damon he kept me safe while I was in hell." I say

Benny comes in to sight.

"Vampire!" Says dean and lounges toward the vamp

"No! Dean wait he's my friend!" I say

"How are you friends with a vamp?!" Dean snaps

"Benny saved me and Lexi from a pack of vamps." Damon says

"You don't get to talk!!" Dean yells at Damon and Damon comes in between me and dean then sam comes in between them

"You guys need to knock it off." Sam says

Right when sam finished his sentence something comes out of nowhere.

A Leviathan.