Chapter 35: The End?

"We have a problem." Cas says

"Cas I'm getting really tired of you saying that!" Dean says

"I'm sorry Dean." Cas says sadly

"It's fine Cas just tell us what's the problem." Dean says looking into Cas' sad blue eyes and Cas nods

"Killian has ordered a war onto the Angels." Cas says

"Dammit!!" I say

"That's not the worst part." Cas say

"Are you kidding me?" Dean says

"I am not kidding you." Cas says then continues "The only way for the was to stop is for the most powerful Fallen to kill Killian." Cas says

"Okay whose the most powerful?" Dean says

"It's Alexis." Cas says with anger in his eyes.

All the sudden I hear angel wings.

"Not happening!" Damon says from beside me "you are not going in there with that monster! I won't let you!"

"Damon, it's the only way." I say as all the rest of my 'family' arrive with the sound of wings. Gabriel, Rebecca (Gabriel brought Rebecca from earth.) Balthazar, Michael, Hannah, Isabelle and Lucifer?

"Why are you here Lucifer?" I ask

"The same reason the rest of you are here, to destroy that brat who calls himself king." Lucifer says

I stand in front of all my family. I could see sadness and anger in theirs eyes. They didn't want me to leave with the chance of me never coming back. But I knew it was the only way. I hug all of them individually them all saying some kind of goodbye.

Dean- see you soon kid.

Sam- ill see you back here in one peace.

Lucifer- kill that bastard who calls himself king.

Gabriel & Isabelle- be careful kiddo.

Castiel- goodbye Alexis.

Hannah- I wish there was another way.

Michael- good luck Alexis.

Balthazar- see you later love.

And lastly Damon the hardest to say goodbye to.

I stand In front of Damon and I hug him with all my strength. And he does the same. I start crying.

"I love you. Take care of them for me." I say and look towards my family and my dog that sits at Damon's feet

"I love you too." He says and kisses me then we pull apart and hands my the fallen blade.

I stand I front of them all.

And wave them one last goodbye.

I stand In from of the castle like palace of the Fallen. I teleport inside sneak past some guards and and I get to Killian. He was in his throne room.

I grab my fallen blade and I lunge at him.

I was about to sink my blade into his chest until he deflected it with his own blade.

My eyes turn bark blue. And I strike at him until he looses his footing and he falls to the ground. I use my powers to pin him to the floor. His blade gets knocked out his hands. I use my powers to choke him. As he looses his ability to breath I trike him one last time in the heart. But as I do he uses his powers and strikes me with his blade. He dies and I struggle to hold on. My vision blurries. And I use the rest of my power to teleport back home when I do I collapse onto the floor. Blood soaking my clothes. My family runs towards me and I lose consciousness.

Weeks later.

I wake up feeling like hell. But what do expect when you wake up from death. And come back from hell. I finally open my eyes. Everyone was sitting around me either drinking or crying. But everyone stops what their doing once they see my eyes change to a color in between green and blue.