Chapter One

Lauren's POV

"Thank you L.A!" I yelled on the microphone as I waved toward our screaming fans.

This is the life, going on tour, being with the best 4 girls ever, Normani, Dinah, Ally and the best yet, Camila.

We're each close to each other but I can truly say that I'm closer to Camila more than the others. From the moment I laid eyes on her on the stage of the X-factor I knew we were going to be close.

"Lauren! Come here!" Camila said motioning me towards the fans backstage. We snapped some pictures with the fans and gave them our autographs. Some fans were screaming "Camren" which is mine and Camila's relationship name. It's pretty awkward but oh well.

"Ugh, I'm so exhausted!" I said as I wrapped my arm around Camila's shoulder, as we were making our way back to the tour bus.

"Me to, I can't wait to get in bed and watch movies and cuddle with my self." She said letting out a light chuckle.

"You're going to Netflix and chill with yourself?" I laughed.

"Mhmmm" she nodded in agreement, we saw paparazzi out in the distance, snapping pictures and taking video. We quickly made our way into the tour bus and slouched down on the small couch.

"They get on my nerves." Camila said putting her hair up in a bun.

I nodded in agreement, "I'm going to go shower" I said taking my shoes off. As I was showering I heard banging at the door.

"What!" I screamed.

"Hurry! We need to shower too!" Dinah said.

"Not my fault I beat you to it!" I scram back.

[...]

I walked into my small room, I turned on the light, as I was about to take off my towel, Camila quickly took off the bed sheets and screamed. I screamed back and backed away.

"Oh my god, Camz! What the fuck!" I gripped my towel, went towards my bed to get a pillow and hit her with it.

"Hey!" She said casually.

"Hi! You just scared me! I was about to change." I said.

"I can scare you whenever I want." she said laying down on my bed pulling the covers over her.

I went back into the restroom and changed into pajamas. When I got back into my room, Camila had changed her clothes.

"Aren't you going to shower?" I asked.

"Duh! I'm waiting until everyone is done." She said getting cozy in my bed.

"I'm guessing you wanna do something while you wait?" I suggested.

She nodded in agreement and took out her laptop. We watched a comedy movie, hot pursuit. We laughed occasionally, she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Okay, Camz. The movie is over I think you should go bac-" I looked down at Camila and saw that she was sound asleep, I started going down slowly to my bed so I won't wake her up. Once I got comfortable, Camila unexpectedly put her arm around my stomach. She snuggled into my body, I was shocked by her actions, I just laid there shocked and just closed my eyes.

I woke up the next morning with still a tight arm around my waist. I turned around and realized it was Camila. Her hair was all over her face, I pushed it back her face and saw her adorable sleeping self. I took this opportunity to do something, I got up without waking her up. I grabbed a black marker and drew devil horns on her forehead, a mustache, and love on one side of the cheek and you on the other cheek, making sure when she saw her self on the mirror she would be able to read it.

- - -

A/N

This is just the first chapter, let me know what you guys think! Should I continue? Or? Comment! Vote! Love you all!