Lousianna

IMPORTANT MUST READ She Can Fight BEFORE READING TO UNDERSTAND STORY LINE
-------------------------------------------
Zach's POV

I sat my heart rate pounding a thousand miles an hour. I have to admit I really didn't think this through. You'd think I'd have a plan. Truth is all I have is Louisiana and that's it. No zip code no city nothing.

She has to make everything a little harder.

I start to feel tired and her truck needs gas. I pull of the highway and get gas at a BP. I run inside grabbing food and drinks and drive more.

After driving for an hour I can barley keep my eyes open so I stop at a hotel. I sit inside and stare at the picture of her and me in New York. Eventually I can barley keep my eyes open so I plug my phone in the charger and sleep.

__________________

Lexi's POV

As I walk up to the front door with my new foster parent Robin I sigh thinking of Ella. I miss having a best friend.

The sun shines bright and I have to cover my eyes as we're walking. The humidity is different from California.

The house is huge and I have to go up a few steps to get to the white double doors that lead inside.

I walked inside and looked at the gigantic mansion before my eyes. It was amazingly modern and stylish. I heard footsteps echo through the house then a girl my age appeared in front of me.

She had long brown hair and her eyes bright blue. She was the same height as me and wore a tight white tank top and pink skirt. She eyed me up and down. I was wearing a white skin tight crop top and jean shorts with my hair curled at the ends.

"Alexis this is my daughter Maddison" Robin introduced us.

"Maddie" she corrected looking at me

"Lexi" I also corrected staring back at her

"Well I'll leave you to alone" Robin said going who knows where

"So what kind of girl are you" she asked

"Excuse me" I snapped a little on edge

"Like girly, tomboy, badass?" She said twirling a piece of her long her then her sea snapped up to me, "and judging by your looks you aren't to girly"

"Don't try to label me. That's ridiculous" I said irritated rolling my eyes.

"Looks like we'll get along then" She said with a smug look, "follow me"

I obeyed following her up the stairs and into a room with teal walls and white furniture. Black and white chevron bedspread and a white carpet over the hardwood floors. There was a tv hung on the wall and the closet was walk in. There was a desk in the corner and an attached bathroom.

"This is your room" she said

"Damn" I mumbled. I've never had anything even close to this.

She then gave me a tour of the house which was huge. There is a pool in the backyard with a slide. We were ending the tour when we turned the corner

"This is my brothers room, Adam" She said knocking on the door

A thirteen year old looking boy opened the door. His eyes popped and he smirked.

"Hey, want a tour of my bedroom?" He asked me wiggling his eye brows.

"Shut up creep" Maddie said making a disgusted face

"Shut up bitch" he shot back then turned to me, "So what's your name sexy"

"Lexi, you are Adam I'm guessing" I raised an eyebrow

"Yeah want to come in" he said suggestively

"No thanks" I said smiling bitterly and slammed the door in his face

Maddie laughed and I started too. Maybe I could have a new start here? Just maybe.