"You know why they ended up together?"

She shrugged. "Didn't she like wear different clothes and sing to him or something?"

"Yeah and she changed her look so all I have to do is just change my image."

"You do realize that you are setting yourself up to get hurt right?"

I didn't know how to answer to that because maybe she's right—Asher and I have like zero chance of making it but the thing about life is that it's not about the destination but about the journey. It's like when you go on a roller coaster, you are scared out of your mind but it doesn't seem so bad when you go up in the air. Then when it takes off, it feels like the end is near but everything seems okay when you get off the ride. Life is like that.

"I think I'll take my chances." I smiled.

"You're not going to sing are you?"

"No, why?"

"I heard you sing," She grimaced, "Just promise me you won't sing."

I started laughing. "I promise."

Asher's POV

Mr. Darcy walked in the classroom with a huge grin on his face; if I didn't know better, I would of thought he got laid last night.

"Okay class," He clapped getting everyone's attention. "I have some great news to share."

"Robbing a bank became legal?" Someone shouted from the back of the room. Everyone started laughing.

"No its still illegal," Mr. Darcy replied.

"Damn it." The same voice muttered but loud enough for the class to hear.

Mr. Darcy ignored him as he announced, "We are taking a little field trip." Immediately, the whole class started cheering. This school has never allowed us to take field trips because they are afraid that too many people would run away or do something stupid.

I raised my hands and Mr. Darcy called on me, "If you are taking suggestions, can I suggest the strip club or Vegas." The girls in the class started snickering while the guys started hollering and hooting in agreement.

"We are actually going to take a field trip down to the Jefferson school." As Mr. Darcy said those words, the whole class became silent as everybody looked at Mr. Darcy bewildered. Is he nuts?

"Are you nuts?" Someone asked.

"No I'm perfectly sane." Mr. Darcy chuckled.

"Well I'm not going." I chimed in. I swear, Mr. Darcy is trying to start a world war 3.

"It's mandatory and whoever is not accounted for is going to be in solitary confinement." He warned. I hated this. I didn't want to go but I also didn't want to be in solitary confinement.

"The best news is," Mr. Darcy continued, "You guys get to finally meet your pen pals and hang out with them."

I groaned as I thought about spending the whole day with Kassandra. We didn't exactly end on a high note.

"You guys have thirty minutes till the buses come so go get your stuff and chill out till then."

Everybody got up from their desk and walked out the classroom. I immediately went in search for Jonah. He was talking to the principal in front of the main office; I already knew what they were talking about. Here's the thing about Jonah that I always hated—he had this whole innocent, young boy face going on and he was just an amazing liar so it's easy for him to be bad and get away with it. For me, I look the type so I would immediately be guilty.

Last week in assembly, Jonah planted a fart noise machine on Principal Alfred and played the funniest prank on him. I almost died because with every fart, Alfred would just turn bright red and he was a fat man so he looked like a human tomato.

The principal dismissed Jonah and Jonah walked away with a smirk on his lips.

"Hey." He greeted. I gave him a head nod in response and we did the one shoulder hug.

"Did you hear about the field trip?" I asked, frowning.

"Yeah man it sucks."

"Actually I have been thinking."

"Aw man," He groaned, "Every time you began to think, it never ends well."

"No listen," I said, "the Jefferson kids have like a lot of money, right?"

"So?"

"This could be the perfect opportunity to make some free cash." I smirked.

"How so?"

"This is what we do."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been awhile my darlings but here is the latest thing

1. Scream Queens premiered it's such a stupid show but I cannot stop watching it

2. Empire season 2!!!!!

3. Justin bieber's nakedness lol

4. Justin bieber's song "what do you mean" and "sorry" LOVE

Anything else?

VOTE (150)
COMMENT (50)
FOLLOW